RAISINETS Sweet & Salty Snack Mix 2.5 oz. Bag uploaded by Trenaye Y.

BY RAISINETS

Yes, we SNACKified your favorite sweet. It was simple really, and it starts with real fruit. Carefully selected California raisins covered in creamy milk chocolate become Raisinets. We then tossed in delicious shredded coconut for a delightful addition along with dry roasted American peanuts which provide the perfect crunch. The result is an irresistible Snack Mix. Go on, CRAVE. SNACK. REPEAT. see more...

Tess B.
I love raisinets, but this just ruined them for me. The coconut is tasteless and dry and there's a lot of it. This is sweet, but not at all salty. Total miss. The bunch a crunch snack mix however, is amazing. It has the perfect balance of all good things.
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
I got this product from the Dollar tree to have as a snack while on my job. It wasn't something I think I would have again. Way too many dried coconuts in the bag. The chocolate covered raisins taste good but that's about it.
JoAnne O.
This was a waste of my dollar + change. It you purchased this hoping for chocolate covered raisins in every bite, you will disappointed. This is a mix of mostly dried shredded coconut and peanuts. Yuck.
Trenaye Y.
Athens, GA
Don't bother! This is advertised as a raisinets sweet and salty mix but it's literally 90% shredded coconut. I like coconut but not more than the chocolate I purchased this for. I literally threw away like 3 handfuls of shredded coconut. And the there's no "salty" part of the mix because the peanuts are unsalted. Good job Nestle.
evelynda r.
Well taste great is pretty good.. Is very light and the taste of the chocolate with the raisins makes a nice complement with the coconuts as well is good đź‘Ť