BY RAISINETS

Raisinets milk chocolate covered raisins 3.5 oz see more...

• ¿Tiene muchas calorías? Porque me encanta!1 Answers
  • Are raisinets anyone elses favorite movie theater candy. ...11 Answers
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are sooooo good, many people aren’t a fan of these but I like chocolate and I like raisins so why not? I like to eat them just as a snack or for movies, they’re good for any occasion honestly. You can’t go wrong with these!
Ciara W.
Grass Valley, CA
If it's covered in chocolate, chances are I love it! Chocolate covered raisins are definitely one of my favorite sweet treats! Especially if they're kept in the fridge or freezer for a little while!
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I love these candies . I feel like these are great for kids and adults . These are a classic movie snack in my opinion great for a movie night at home or at the movies. I admit I take a handful of these and popcorn and eat it the sweet and salty so good together . I also like it in ice cream maybe with rum raisin ice cream that might be good.
Lindsey H.
We always get these when we go to the movie theater. my husband hates raisins but will eat these and i like how they are not that many calories either. they are super cheap to buy especially in bulk and you can find them just about anywhere that sells food and even some that dont!! its a great snack that leaves you pretty much guilt free
Brenda L.
Birmingham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There I nothing wrong with eating the whole box . I eat them all the time ; not just at the movies. I found out that I love the chocolate and raisin mix together. it's a great source of fiber. Next time you crazy, some chocolate covered raisin ; you can buy them at your local dollar tree,
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
This is that candy that kids think is gross but it's actually delicious. I would see my mom eat these and think, "Ewww, raisins." I WAS SO WRONG. They are plump and sweet inside a delicious thick coating of milk chocolate. They are so, so good. Don't think they sound gross, they are AMAZING.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ok, I must say, this is my number 1 all time
favorite snack. My only problem is a just
can't stop at one are two or even a handful.
I finish the whole box. I get a box for a buck.
You can't beat that. By the way I just don't
one box I get about 5. That's how good these
darn things are. My advice run and get them
Yummy.......
Jessica P.
Ballwin, MO
I loved these as a kid but as I got older and my taste matured I didn't like them as much. I was at the movies the other day and decided to order them on a whim. Let me tell you these are not my childhood snack any more. They have really vamped up the chocolate! Tasty and cheep!
MaKenna E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Absolutely love this candy! I always get it when I go to the movie theater with my friends and family. I try to only eat them on special occasions or else I'll definitely gain a few pounds. They're very addictive!
Karen S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Raisinets Milk Chocolate Covered Raisins taste so good. When you bite into the milk chocolate, the raisin complement the chocolate. It gives that rich, sweet taste.
It also goes great with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Rosemarie C.
Lisbon, OH
Are raisinets anyone elses favorite movie theater candy. I will eat the whole box watching a movie, love!
Fatima B.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
¿Tiene muchas calorías? Porque me encanta!