BY GENERIC #7 in Raisins

Raisinets Chocolate Covered Raisins: Sun-ripened, plump juicy California raisins tucked in rich, creamy Nestle classic milk chocolate or dark chocolate Natural source of fruit antioxidants 30% less fat than leading chocolate brands California raisins*NEW_LINE* see more...

• Has anyone ever tried using this to make oatmeal cookies, or any ...12 Answers
  • What exactly do they mean by generic? I thought raisinets were cr...1 Answers
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I love chocolate covered raisins and this is the best brand. They have a nice balance of raisin and chocolate. They are nice and sweet but not too much that they are cloying. They are available anywhere and are affordable.
Marvie R.
Love both the milk chocolate covered and dark chocolate covered. I recommend you put them in the freezer and then enjoy. I have used in some of my baking recipes and they work also.
Emily N.
Creighton , PA
these are a coveted treat of my childhood memories. one of my dads favorite things and I love them just as much. I love the packs you can get at the movie theatres but the big bags are great too! only downside is I could eat the entire bag in a sitting!
Bridgette T.
Omg these are my favorite!! I have a box full of these for weekends movie nights! I love raisins and chocolate and this is just a perfect combination. Plus is so cheap and delicious for a sweet tooth.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
These are so tasty and about as guilt-free as chocolate comes, to me. Rich chocolate but you still get a serving of fruit with the raisins and they have fewer calories than chocolate bars. I love 'em!
Allisa A.
I love these!!! I haven't had them in sometime, but they are an Awesome snack to eat, one of my favorites for sure. They are always delicious to eat.
Kaulen M.
Little Rock, AR
I love these oh so much!!! They are the best thing and I can never eat just a few. I always end up eating half the bag. Chocolate and raisins are great combo especially Rasinets!!!
Melissa H.
Apollo Beach, FL
These are delicious! The best thing is when you use them for party favors; like how I made little baggies of 'reindeer poop' for a Christmas party the other day. Love them!!!
Alex B.
Marietta, GA
Yeah!!!!! These are my favorite candy. If I see these anywhere, I know I automatically have to get them. So so good. They might not be the healthiest, but holy yum!
Ideal B.
New york, NY
The best chocolate covered raisins that I have ever had. The chocolate on the raisins taste so good and the raisins itself are not bitter they are sweet and chewy.
Stephanie C.
Honolulu, HI
Foodie Expert
Has anyone ever tried using this to make oatmeal cookies, or any type of cookies?
Trisha H.
Downers grove , IL
Foodie Expert
What exactly do they mean by generic? I thought raisinets were created by nestle?