BY GENERIC #84 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Raisinets Chocolate Covered Raisins: Sun-ripened, plump juicy California raisins tucked in rich, creamy Nestle classic milk chocolate or dark chocolate Natural source of fruit antioxidants 30% less fat than leading chocolate brands California raisins*NEW_LINE* see more...

• Has anyone ever tried using this to make oatmeal cookies, or any ...12 Answers
  • What exactly do they mean by generic? I thought raisinets were cr...1 Answers
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Every few months I have massive cravings for these. They are so great from my choc craves but I do not buy them often as the prices has gotten ridiculous at My Walmart
Rebecca M.
Omaha, NE
I have always loved raisinets!!! When I need a little pick me up I will buy these. They remind me of being a kid and since it's fruit, I don't feel so bad about eating so many!!
Andrea M.
I love these raisinets chocolate, not so sweet just the perfect milky chocolate flavor even the raisins are carefully chosen and to the day now never gotten a dry one smothered in chocolate. Any one looking for sweets with raising in it raisinets it is.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I love chocolate covered raisins and this is the best brand. They have a nice balance of raisin and chocolate. They are nice and sweet but not too much that they are cloying. They are available anywhere and are affordable.
Emily N.
Apollo, PA
these are a coveted treat of my childhood memories. one of my dads favorite things and I love them just as much. I love the packs you can get at the movie theatres but the big bags are great too! only downside is I could eat the entire bag in a sitting!
Bridgette T.
Omg these are my favorite!! I have a box full of these for weekends movie nights! I love raisins and chocolate and this is just a perfect combination. Plus is so cheap and delicious for a sweet tooth.
Bettie W.
I like to take these raisins on the go they are my favorite raisins. I like that they are refillable so it's really good to take on the go to the zoo outing I really recommend this.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
These are so tasty and about as guilt-free as chocolate comes, to me. Rich chocolate but you still get a serving of fruit with the raisins and they have fewer calories than chocolate bars. I love 'em!
Melissa H.
Apollo Beach, FL
These are delicious! The best thing is when you use them for party favors; like how I made little baggies of 'reindeer poop' for a Christmas party the other day. Love them!!!
Adriana M.
baytown, TX
I have tried many different brands on chocolate covered raisins and these are my absolute favorite.

The milk chocolate is very creamy/milky and really compliments the raisins.
Stephanie C.
Honolulu, HI
Has anyone ever tried using this to make oatmeal cookies, or any type of cookies?
Trisha H.
Downers grove , IL
What exactly do they mean by generic? I thought raisinets were created by nestle?