RAINN: The Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network  uploaded by Maria J.RAINN: The Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network  uploaded by Kimberly R.RAINN: The Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network  uploaded by Kimberly R.

RAINN: The Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network

BY RAINN: THE RAPE, ABUSE, AND INCEST NATIONAL NETWORK #26 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• I am a survivor and want to be able to help empowering other fema...8 Answers
  • Do they offer any other kind of help?9 Answers
  • I'm not familiar with this organization what all do they help with?6 Answers
RAINN: The Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network
  • "This is a great organization which helps people who have experienced some type of abuse or rape and I think these people value organizations like this because it is hard to talk about these subjects with people so they can meet people that will help them through their situations and give them tools and guidance." in 8 reviews
  • "With people thinking they have no where to turn to this a great organization for them to help out through what their going trough" in 8 reviews
  • "This will help many people in the long run who have been victimized and maybe there will be a day that it won't be so bad" in 7 reviews
  • "As an employee at a Domestic Abuse and Sexual Assault Center, we used RAINN all the time for people to empower themselves with information." in 6 reviews
  • "I've never heard of this organization but I'm glad this resource is available to the public and can see this being very beneficial to those in need!" in 5 reviews
Tabitha M.
Fort Worth, TX
As a mental health advocate I support this whole heartily. Such a great organization that is so needed for those who are abused sexually. The lasting affects are sometimes a lifetime and it’s good that there’s a source out there.
Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
This is an Anti sexual assault organization, yes I started donating a couple of years ago when I found out about it! All the time! I've known about this for about 7 years! I support it because I know some friends that have told me about things that have happened to them! Others should support it because it helps people that have been through some horrible situations. Some of the stories are quite sad some are even about people that are close to you friends, family, family friends etc.! Anyways I recommend to donate it helps a lot!
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
Years ago in 1996, after I was the victim of a brutal Sexual Assault, this organization provided me with an advocate from the minute I arrived at the hospital in the ambulance to be by my side when my, in addition to my husband or in a situation, like the Sexual Assault kit exam, when I didn't want him in the room. She gave me all kinds of material and resources, which I used to the fullest to get my life back. I cannot say enough good things about this program!
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
Love this organization ! I also did a report on this in school! A lot of kids were willing to donate and this is actually my first year learning about this organization! Others should support because it really is a great and loving charity. Because it's no joke to play around with at all and people need to take it serious !
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
I hear so many people been raped or abuse and they need so much help after unfortunate events. This foundation is a great support for those victims. I hear so many great things a about this foundation, how they provide moral support. Counseling and so on. Excellent foundation
Carissa M.
I started supporting this organization after graduation, Tori Amos, who is one of my favorite singers, is a vocal supporter of this organization which led me to support it as well. Over 90% of funds go toward assisting those affected by rape, abuse and/or incest.
Ashley T.
If you ever feel like your alone make sure you come to them. They are the biggest and most helpful organization. Never stand alone in this. There is always someone to stand by ad help you. I will always support this .
Teresa D.
Browns Mills, NJ
This is one that all of us ladies need to stand behind. I pray you never need them but what they do for millions of women every year is amazing and they ask for nothing in return so if you ever want to donate time money clothes whatever they could always use it. They are there helping us out when we need it so please give them a helping hand
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
This org does such good work reporting on sexual abuse, and does an equally amazing job advocating on behalf of survivors. I can count on their info to be right and I appreciate how dedicated they are to preventing sexual assaults And finding justice
Amber W.
Corpus Christi, TX
Its heartbreaking knowing that people around the worl deal with this. But this organization plays a very big role in helping those through it. And I think everyone should become aware that this organization exists to help those in need.
Lisa Z.
I've never heard of this charity. How do they help others?
Sharifa L.
Where can I get more information on this
Emily R.
Do they have a website?
Kirsten T.
Have you been through any form of abuse? If you how did you cope, or are still coping with it?
Alexandria S.
Besides donating money how can one help this organization?