BY THE BODY SHOP

Gently cleanses to help restore moisture and improve the hair s softness without weighing it down, for a smooth and shiny finish. No silicones, no sulphates, no parabens and no colourants. Contains pracaxi oil, manketti nut oil and honey and sugar. see more...

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I sampled this shampoo once and I didn't really see anything special about it. It has a great scent and cleanses my hair well, but I needed to follow up with a very conditioning conditioner since it made my hair a little more dry than it usually is after a washing.
Karla W.
San Francisco, CA
I love that my hair doesn’t break whenever I use this product. It’s lightweight and effective at a reasonable price. My hair loves it and i feel like it’s really doing its job. I highly recommend it.
Jenna P.
Cheswick , PA
I love that my happy feels clean but not damaged when I get it off the shower. I think the smell is pretty good, but I think that it doesn't lather the way I want it to.
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
Smells so good, makes me feel like im on an island. Also makes my hair feel really soft, only bought this once because I think there are better products out there
Shaylee W.
The body shop in the first place is an amazing storeZ all of the product are really good for the body and hair. This product really protect the hair, and gives it a nice shine. I am in love with it. I use it almost every day. Strongly recommend to all
Lynn R.
Smells so good! I love all products I have bought from here and I believe they are more natural than other products. A little pricey but great smell.
Art A.
York
been using body shop products for some time now, love the unique fragrance and the feel of the shampoo. love the light scent even by day end
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
Felt like a regular shampoo to me. Does a great job washing my scalp but unfortunately that is it.
Alyna L.
I did not find this shampoo to be effective at all. I used it with the conditioner. When I use it, my scalp still feels super dirty after shampooing which leads to my hair feeling gritty and not clean at all. My hair is then feels super oily but not nourished. I am disappointed as I have heard many good things about this product.
Olivia P.
I have really sensitive scalp and have to be careful what to use on it, also have extensions so have to make sure it doesn’t have ingredients in that won’t cause damage to them. I love this shampoo aswell as the body shops banana shampoo and conditioner 🍌