BY RAINFOREST

Dietary Supplement Part of the Complete Acai Diet Cleanse Program Helps with Losing Weight* 2 Promotes Cleansing Detoxification* 1 Helps Curb Appetite* 4 Supports Energy Boost* 7 Laboratory Tested for Purity Quality 6 Contains Natural Caffeine^ 5 Contains 90 Vegetable Capsules The Complete Acai Diet Cleanse Program: br Includes: Acai Diet Cleanse + Acai Super Cleanse The Rainforest Ultimate Acai Diet Cleanse is a potent blend of some of the most powerful ingredients in the world. This unique formula is specifically designed to help Cleanse and Detoxify the body while helping to promote natural Weight Loss * Acai Exotic Fruit Metabolic Energy Blends. br Contains a potent mix of exotic fruits including: Acai Berry, Goji Berry, Pomegranate, Mangosteen, Noni Fruit, Camu Camu, plus we have included a natural Metabolic Energy Blend with Slimaluma, Citrus see more...

Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Meh, I didn't notice anything at all energy change wise or health, skin, etc when I used this and I finished took as directed until it was used up. I know this is supposed to be beneficial but I wasn't impressed.
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
Very good product for an everyday health benefit. If you take it while on diets, drinking a lot of water exercising it will help you lose weight.
Jordan B.
Haughton, La
I didn't get very good results from this product. It did make me feel better and healthier, but I had no weightloss results.
Virginia g.
They work.great just drink.them.how it is n.following instructions. U will se results very fast also drink a lot of water
Kirby M.
I'm not usually a fan of supplements, but these seem to do the trick. They definitely give you some extra energy.
Kate R.
Pretty good. They have done a decent job for a friend, but she works out consistently.
Rachel F.
Portland, OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
What are the ingredients?