BY RAINES BY TOTES

Durable and fully water resistant. ; see more...

• This says automatic, is this powered or just a spring loaded umbr...1 Answers
  • Do they come with a warranty???1 Answers
  • Has anyone had a problem with the automatic button?8 Answers
Nicole J.
I have never been so satisfied with an umbrella as I am with this one. And I have been through a lot. This umbrella sends me along my day while keeping me dry and also not breaking under the social pressure the wind puts on it. Like, "Come on, man. Turn inside out. Everyone's doin' it." My umbrella holds fast. Its dignity is boundless. I love this umbrella.
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
I have a Raines but I feel like it is much smaller than the picture above! Oh well. It is so lightweight but has strength to hold in the wind. Mine is small enough to through into my purse so it makes an ideal umbrella. I like that you just have to press a little button and the taking it down doesn't kill your fingers!
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Just got one of these. Love, Love, love.. It is true, they are very durable and dependable for a very good price. I also have a mini tote that I carry around in my purse on those scary cloudy days. It's awesome and very portable. And YES .. I'm still waiting for it to turn inside out like everyone else's.
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
This umbrella is ok for rain without wind. If you have wind with the rain you can almost bet it'll take the umbrella with it. I've lost several like that. What a waste of money. It's best to buy one of the bigger ones.
✿celeste n.
Haines City, FL
This umbrella is sturdy, has a decent amount of diameter that it covers over you and is great in windy instances. The only thing would be that it a bit too bulky to keep in a purse without it not looking goofy.
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
Great umbrella, I found this to be best in this price range. It might be little big compared to compact but it fits in your backpack well. The button to open the umbrella is the same color as the handle. So it might be difficult to locate in the dark. So far its been holding good.
Madelaine M.
Como dije en la reseña anterior mi cuidad es bastante soleada y a pesar de que esta dice que es para lluvias también sirve para el sol. Su empaque hace que sea fácil de llevar, uno nunca sabe cuando caiga una lluvia inesperada en la época
Kathrina T.
There was a time when I was obsessed with umbrellas and Totes never disappoints. They have the mini ones that can fit in anything and are made with quality. Love the automatic umbrellas too; they make life that much easier
Irene L.
Here in Michigan where the weather changes at the drop of a hat, automatic umbrellas are really a gift. These are light and small enough that I can just throw one in my bag in the morning and be prepared for the next inevitable downpour, whenever it might be.
Hallie R.
Apollo Beach, FL
I really loved my Totes umbrella until I had it open one day and clicked the button and the entire thing collapsed! I don't know what happened, but up until then it was a great umbrella.
Tonya B.
Abbotsford
How is it in the wind?
Emma  H.
Detroit, MI
Has anyone had a problem with the automatic button?
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
Do you love this umbrella?
Dom R.
Are there any good coupons for this umbrella?
Kandice R.