BY RAINER

Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Foodie Expert
I love these red apples. They have a really great flavor. My kids love them! I would definitely recommend them.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
My 4yr old loves these!! They are sweet & Crisp! I have to monitor him since he could eat like 4-5 a day!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Nashville, IN
My kids love these. They are some of the better apples out there. not to sweet and not too bitter..perfect crisp slightly sweet taste
rachael r.
rachael r.
Algodones, NM
Foodie Expert
I love these apples they are perfect to make the red candy apples my kids will eat these all day long
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Lakeland, FL
Grab a sliced red delicious apple and some of All Natural Peanut Butter, open peanut butter and spread over apple slices and you will be thanking me forevermore. YUM!
zoraida t.
zoraida t.
These apples are delicious they are sweet and sour not to mention juicy! I enjoy eating these apples in the summer and any time I'm craving for something juicy and fruity.
Christle A.
Christle A.
I really like the taste and the crisp is perfect. I try to eat an apple every day these are so much better than others out there
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
These apples are delicious! Crisp, sweet, and perfectly juicy. My whole family loves them.
Stefanie O.
Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA
Washington apples are the best! Obviously. I grew up on these & they'll always be a favorite.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Four falls, New Brunswick
These are really good apples, nice and tasty and they make a grat snack, i would and will buy these again.