Raindeer MG-11 Travel Umbrella Black

by Raindeer

We value our users and in appreciation we keep our products colorful and creative and stay consistently and competitively priced to save you time and money in your search for the ultimate umbrella. Whether you're looking for a large double canopy or a micro mini pocket sized umbrella we have got you covered makes look good stay dry and love the rain! Features High Quality 3 section auto open mini umbrella is great for travel Beautiful Polyester Material and a curved rubber handle will keep you dry with a 42 arc 3 Section Compact Folding Umbrella Auto Open High Quality Material Strong Rubber Curved Handle Made in USA Specifications Color: Black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Raindeer MG-11 Travel Umbrella Black!
How would you rate this product?
Carolyn M.
Bellefonte, PA
I throw this in my purse every day. Most the time I just leave it there as a emergency umbrella. doesn't take up too much space and always comes in handy. Only good for one person, so if you have kids it's not the best to cover you and them. and the handle is kinda short.

Looking for your answer?