Hair CareRaincry
Regenerating Shampoo 8 oz

RAINCRY Regenerating Shampoo 8 oz.

by Raincry

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA shampoo that uses advanced Plant Stem Cell technology to help rejuvenate your scalp for stronger rooted more vibrant hair.brbrbWHAT ITS FOR/bbrDry/brittle hair textures. Color-safe. Keratin treatment-safe.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrRich in vitamins A C and E CBD contains powerful antioxidants that help protect your hair and scalp against free radical damage that can cause weakness and breakage. The time-honored extract of Shikakai nourishes and fortifies your hair after each use providing you with healthier noticeably recharged strands.brbrbKEY INGREDIENTS/bbr- 300mg of CBD Oilbr- Plant Stem Cellsbr- Shikakai ExtractbrbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Parabensbr- Sulfatesbr- Phthalatesbr- Glutenbr- THCbr- Animal crueltybrbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbrApply to wet hair. Massage lather and rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.ulli8 oz./liliWeb ID 3538129/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RAINCRY Regenerating Shampoo 8 oz.!
Teresa S.
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: SkinStore.com
I had the exact experience as the other reviewer. Mild scent, not one I’d choose. Expensive, but was willing to pay for results. Left my hair flat, haven’t used in a while, due to underwhelming outcome.
Ashley A.
Riverside, CA
This shampoo seems to works pretty well! The shampoo did a nice job cleansing my hair without stripping it. Left my hair soft and easy to detangle. The scent is not too bad, not my favorite but not offensive. The only con is that leaves my hair flatter than I would like.

Looking for your answer?