Rainbow Starter Pack uploaded by Luisa B.

BY HASBRO

This big pack of Play-Doh modeling compound holds an endless array of creative possibilities! Little hands can roll, twist and shape these colors into any form that strikes their fancies, then mash them up and start all over. Perfect for play dates and parties, the Rainbow Starter Pack is just the ticket for big Play-Doh fun! Play-Doh and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. see more...

Kimberly T.
My son loves play -doh. So you can only imagine his level of excitement when he opened the package. The Play-Doh had that classic smell we remember. Not pleasant but not too offensive . The colors were vibrantly beautiful but after one hour of playing they started to dry out. The colors started to fade . We had to throw away those dried up bits.
Anna D.
Washington, DC
This is a great starter back. I bought mine at a five and below store in Rockville, MD. it was a great tool for me to teach my daughter about colors and mixing them. It has 7 tubs for hours and hours of fun!
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
This stuff is wait for little kids and they love to play with Plato so it's really good the problem is that it's fun to play with the condo that if they eat it which is the prop room and I will definitely made it to mothers
Luisa B.
A mi sobrino les encantan, por lo suaves que son, me gustó este pack porque trae los colores necesarios para que ponga su imaginación a trabajar, lo cual lo entretiene y lo mantiene ocupado. Pero en lo personal aveces se pueden poner muy suaves, no se si será por la temperatura, pero aparte de eso a mi me gusta también. Hasbro Play-Doh Rainbow Starter Pack