Rainbow Research Henna Hair Color uploaded by Beth O.

BY RAINBOW RESEARCH

Rainbow Henna has no additives, chemicals, or pesticides. Rainbow Henna coats each hair shaft with color. Blends naturally. Fades gradually. Lasts 4-6 weeks. Smooths and seals the hair's cuticle for greater shine and body. Our custom-tailored recipes can be used for special effects, covering grey, and improving texture.

*Note: Henna has no lightening action.

Lawsonia Inermis (Red Henna), Indigofera (Black Henna)

• what does this product actually suppose to do for you.1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try to dye my hair with henna, has ...1 Answers
Arlene T.
Lexington, NC
Review for: Sherry (Light Auburn) more...
I've been using this to color my hair for years now. Smells a bit like cow manure, but it gives amazing coverage and it's an excellent conditioner. Rainbow Research Henna Hair Color
Shantel B.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Black (Deep Ebony) more...
If I could I would give it no stars. I never hated a product so much until I used this. My hair is naturally soft and the moment I used this henna dye it made my hair extremely dry. I’m highly disappointed because people would speak so highly about henna dyes and how healthy it is for you hair compared to those chemical store brand. On top of that I have these little particles from the product still in my hair. I would never recommend this product to anybody.
Melody M.
Review for: Sherry (Light Auburn) more...
I have recently began using henna to color my hair. I had a blonde ombré from the summer and then had used another brand of henna for the initial coloring. At first I got red with fiery highlights where the blond was, but it faded back to blonde fairly quickly. I used this brand for the re-do to get the blonde to go back to red and am quite pleased with the results. I mixed with some plain yogurt and red zinger tea, left it on for 4 hours. Now my hair is a beautiful deep auburn red and I love it!! PS- henna is all natural, healthy for your hair!
Sana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Copper (Red Copper) more...
Henna is a very useful natural way to dye your hair. I am indian myself, so when I tell you this product works wonders, that means that it does. It is an all natural product made from henna leaves. I have dyed my hair so much with chemicals causing it to be very broken and fine. I started using Henna because I wanted my hair to be shiny and not look like it was ten different colors while I didn't want to dye it any other color. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that wants to dye their hair but not use any harsh chemicals. It makes your hair really shiny and nice. Henna has been used for centuries in order to brighten up the hair organically. I love how this product is the modern version of that.
Beth O.
Windermere, FL
I've been using the red henna to dye my hair for almost three years now. I love the color and how soft it leaves my hair, I naturally have red hair but this leaves actual red tones to my hair instead of it being orangey. Something people need to understand is this does not dye your hair, it's more of shading. It's a great product and I absolutely love it.
Leticia P.
Pensacola, FL
The best henna ever, i use the red Persian henna and it is amazing, has my hair red all over its literally that amazing, gives my hair tons of elasticity and bounce, the only con I have is it leaves your hair feeling a little dry afterwards so remember to moisturize really well afterwards.
TylerAnn M.
Orleans, MA
I have been using Rainbow Henna to dye my hair for two years now. I wouldn't dye my hair with anything else. I usually use the red shades, they give my hair a very natural red shade and everyone I know is convinced I am a natural red head. The henna makes my hair softer and a little thicker feeling which is great because I have very thin hair. I also love their shampoo, smells wonderful, like almonds.
Cécile F.
Leesburg, VA
I had the red one.
I was expecting a little more deep color. I tried it twice and each time, it was not as deep as I would like it to be. You've got some nice reflects thought. It was really pretty!
I just like it because it makes my hair stronger, shinier...and pretty!
Just be careful to use a old, dark towel for the first week, the color goes away a little bit in the shower.
latosha s.
Buffalo, NY
Very good product. I do not use the one's for coloring the hair I use the green clay for the face. I try to use it once a month. I mainly mix mine with aloe vera juice, coconut oil, and some peppermint essentiol oil.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I use the medium auburn version of this henna to dye my hair every month and I love it! I've been using this brand for a little over a year and it always leaves my hair feeling healthy and the color always looks great!
Brittney W.
Sacramento, CA
I've been wanting to try to dye my hair with henna, has anyone tried this?/ how well does it work on darker hair?
martha j.
Daytona Beach, FL
what does this product actually suppose to do for you.

Walmart