BY NERDS #14 in Hard Candy

There are many great candies on the market but Nerds Rainbow packages offer a great bite sized confection that is hard and tasty. Each handful of smack nerds are both colorful and delicious. You can chew the hard candies and enjoy the burst of combined flavors available through the purple, pink, green, and yellow assortments. see more...

• Is this one of your childhood favorite candies?2 Answers
  • Nerds, you are sweet and sour and crispy and tiny. All good thing...9 Answers
  • Do you still enjoy these?5 Answers
Joan G.
Anaheim, CA
Anytime I have a sweet tooth I automatically reach for Nerds! I would say 10 out of 10 times when I head to my local CVS I can get a really good deal on these and do pick up this multi-pack with all these flavors. It's delicious! But sometimes, I wish I could find the boxes that have just one flavor! Sometimes I want my taste buds to focus on one flavor- does anyone else feel this OCD about it?
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
There is something about the rainbow Nerds that I cannot resist. I love the texture and the sweet and slightly sour taste. I had parotitis (inflammation of the salivary glands) and nerds actually took the swelling down and gave me huge relief. The taste delicious....come on!!! Who doesn't like nerds? I feel like no review is needed but I did it anyway. lol
Molly E.
Round Rock, TX
Nerds! I love how you get a little bit of each flavor with this box. You can find it just about any store you shop at. They are very flavorful and very sweet! I don't think there is another product on the market like this one. If you are looking for a hard candy that you can just eat a little bit of and save the rest for later, this is it.
Claire H.
See, Nerds are one of my favorite candies out there. I LOVE the different flavors of Nerds and when you mix all the flavors together it's just great! They are an interesting texture, but that's also the reason that I think I love them so much. I would definitely ( and have definitely ) repurchased them many times! Such a fun treat!
member-2e23abfed
Fort Bragg, NC
Definitely a fix for your sweet-sweet tooth! I normally have to eat these and drink water, because they are that sweet. They are a great value for their price and I normally buy these at a gas station. I know it's not good for me to eat, and I don't eat them all the time, but it's a great treat when you want a treat!
Paola R.
The are perfect for any family time or for a complement to a present. The taste is so good. If you are asking for candy go buy some nerds because I'm sure you'd like them. They are a little addicted because of their taste. If youbuy nerds yo wouldn't be able to eat one alhandful and that's it. You'll keep eating
Bryanna C.
Roxboro, NC
I am a big candy lover but I also love an assortment of flavors at a time. This product has many different flavors. In comparison of other candies, Nerds are very sweet and in my opinion fun to eat. I generally buy these at Walmart and would recommend for a birthday party favor, Halloween, or even a snack.
Florence B.
Memphis, TN
Nerds are my biggest guilty pleasure. I love them. They're like sweet little sugar morsels that kiss my tongue. I feel guilty buying them, because they're so bad for you. They're literally just sugar and food coloring. But they just taste so good. I love to get a mouth full and let them slowly dissolve.
Paige M.
I love Nerds, it is low in calories and fat. The flavored are so tasty, sweet and sour all in one candy that is fun and brings back old childhood memories! I buy this movie size box from the Dollar Tree for only $1!!! There is no way it gets better than that! If you haven't tried these it is a must!
April H.
Flint, MI
My family loves these candies! The rainbow ones are our favorites. The "Nerds Ropes" are tasty too! They can be messy and get everywhere in the hands of kids under 10, but nothing a vacuum cleaner - or adventurous dog - can't handle! If you like fruit flavored candies, definitely give these a try!
Jessica C.
Jefferson, OH
Do they still make nerd gum???
dalia a.
sydney
Nerds, you are sweet and sour and crispy and tiny. All good things rolled into one colorful candy. You remind me of childhood and Halloween. I love the
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you still enjoy these?
Nicholas P.
Whitewater, WI
Do they still make nerds rope
Lexi W.
Is this one of your childhood favorite candies?