BY NERDS #2 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

There are many great candies on the market but Nerds Rainbow packages offer a great bite sized confection that is hard and tasty. Each handful of smack nerds are both colorful and delicious. You can chew the hard candies and enjoy the burst of combined flavors available through the purple, pink, green, and yellow assortments. see more...

• Is this one of your childhood favorite candies?3 Answers
  • Nerds, you are sweet and sour and crispy and tiny. All go...9 Answers
  • Do you still enjoy these?6 Answers
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
These are one of those nostalgic candies. I remember eating them with my parents and now our son is eating them with us. They were always something I looked forward to getting in my stocking on Christmas, my Easter basket, or while out trick or treating. They have a sweet and sour flavor. You can either suck on them or I love to just chew them right up. Each color has a distinctive flavor and I can't pick just one as a favorite. I find They are hard to come across these days in stores, so I'd recommend ordering online.
Sandy V.
Review for: Theater 5Oz. more...
These are so nostalgic. I prefer the smaller boxes that you receive during Halloween time because these bigger boxes are just too much candy for me. I don't eat these as often but they are really good. I would recommend these to everyone who likes this type of candy
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Review for: Nerds Rainbow 6 oz more...
I am such a huge Nerd lover. Since I was younger I just always remember loving nerds so much, and as I have always said my excuse for eating them and loving them is because of the fact that a nerd needs their Nerds.
Neferttia J.
Review for: Theater 5Oz. more...
Nerds happen to be my favorite candy in the whole world. I could eat them all day long and not take a break. I eat them every chance that I get with still trying to not lose my adult teeth in the meantime.
kai f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These used to be my al time favorite candies when I was younger! I think I liked them as much as I did because if I ate one at a time it made it seem like it was more candy but that’s besides the point lol. I actually do love how much is actually put into each of these boxes though
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
Review for: Theater 5Oz. more...
NERDs are a CLASSIC! I like to get my mouth full and suck all the flavor out of them until they are nothing but the crunchy sugar crystals. I get the theater boxes 10 for $10 at Harris Teeter when they are on sale and I would definitely recommend and repurchase!
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Nerds Rainbow 6 oz, Theater 5Oz. more...
I can’t say enough good things about Nerds! My teeth probably haven’t loved Nerds, as they’re hard little bit sized pieces of sugar, but they’re absolutely delicious and super addicting! I literally can’t put the box down once I open one it’s a problem! :)
Alexus H.
detroit
Nerds candy has to be the most colorful tastiest thing ever created by man. I eat nerds about 3 times a week from the dollar tree. It’s not pricey but the taste is very expensive. Definitely try it when you have a sweet tooth!!
Lexi W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the crunchy fruitiness of this candy!!! Sooo, good and just what my sweet tooth needs sometimes!! I enjoy all the flavors except the lemon or all together at once!!!
Elen A.
Gaston, SC
Review for: Theater 5Oz. more...
This candy is very nice. The flavors are great and the candy is very sweet. They aren’t very expensive and I highly recommend to those that like really sweet treats.
Jessica C.
Jefferson, OH
Do they still make nerd gum???
dalia a.
sydney
Nerds, you are sweet and sour and crispy and tiny. All good things rolled into one colorful candy. You remind me of childhood and Halloween. I love the
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you still enjoy these?
Nicholas P.
Whitewater, WI
Do they still make nerds rope
Lexi W.
Is this one of your childhood favorite candies?