Rainbow Nerds

There are many great candies on the market but Nerds Rainbow packages offer a great bite sized confection that is hard and tasty. Each handful of smack nerds are both colorful and delicious. You can chew the hard candies and enjoy the burst of combined flavors available through the purple, pink, green, and yellow assortments.

Are these sweets halal?
Does anyone enjoy the taste of these and are they worth a try?
Is this one of your childhood favorite candies?
Start your review of Rainbow Nerds!
2 years ago
These are so nostalgic. I prefer the smaller boxes that you receive during Halloween time because these bigger boxes are just too much candy for me. I don't eat these as often but they are really good. I would recommend these to everyone who likes this type of candy
5 months agoFort Wayne, IN
I love nerds and these rainbow nerds are no exception they are just as delicious if not more delicious than other flavors I have tried. It’s great that it has a variety of flavors and colors making rainbow nerds look as great as they taste. I love this product and would definitely purchase it again and my son loves it as well. I highly recommend this product to others because I think it’s an amazing product and worth trying.
8 months agoPhiladelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I gave this 5 stars because I've been eating nerds for years since I was little. I love these so much I even put them on my slushy drinks they are so good my kids love this they come in different flavors my favorite flavor is strawberry I would buy these again
6 months agoBrooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Sweet, crunchy, and tangy. There very good. They are affordable, but not that cheap. They are a good value for one big box of rainbow nerds. I eat them not that often, but they make a good treat. I would repurchase this product.
2 years agoTacoma, WA
I love the crunchy fruitiness of this candy!!! Sooo, good and just what my sweet tooth needs sometimes!! I enjoy all the flavors except the lemon or all together at once!!!
9 months agoKissimmee, FL
Always my favorite candy, especially during Halloween. I actually got a role for Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios, saying my favorite Halloween candy is nerds. So I love it even more now ♡
3 months ago
I grew up with rainbow Nerds and i share my precious memories with my children who love them too.  These are great for just on the go and for parties or gatherings.
a year agoMiami
I really love Nerds but i just don’t like how the aftertaste is. Like when you continue to suck on it and you taste a mixture of sour and sweet, when you suck all that out all you would taste is sugar and it start to taste weird. Which i why i suck on it a little then just start crushing it. But it taste good just don’t give it to little kids because I’m SURE they’ll get a sugar rush if given too much.
3 years agoErie, CO
I have always loved Nerds! They are easily messy but still delicious. I do however miss some of the flavors they used to include in the rainbow box (light blue, white, red) those were all delicious. I know that they do still have the white nerds seasonally in their own individual, small, boxes.
2 years agoAlma, MI
Rainbow Nerds uploaded by Lea Z.
Rainbow Nerds uploaded by Lea Z.
Tasty! I used to eat these way to much as a kid! They are a bit hard to chew but that has never stopped me! I typically buy them from the dollar store because they are not worth anymore than that! Good treat for the movies!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...