HealthCalvin Klein
Rainbow-Logo T-Shirt & Leggings

Rainbow-Logo T-Shirt & Leggings

by Calvin Klein

Rock a vibrant rainbow in this look from Calvin Klein Performance, a classic T-shirt and leggings updated with shimmery, vivid logos. Select specific item for details . Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales . Web ID: 8853073.

Web ID: 8853073

Select specific item for details

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rainbow-Logo T-Shirt & Leggings!
Daniela L.
Monett, MO
Me super encantan están súper cómodas super lindas y tienen una textura de calidad. Además durán mucho tiempo
Lauren G.
Mesa, AZ
So comfy. I love calvin klein lounge wear and there blouses and slacks. Love this brand so much. They fit well
Paula  .
San Jose, CA
I like every single item this brand sales, from underwear to bags. It is a very good quality and comfortable.
Gillian G.
Commack, NY
I really love all of my Calvin Klein work put clothes. The brand fits most body types which is really nice.
Yazmine. C.
houston
Extremely comfortable I very much recommend it’s such a stay at home outfit I could wear this everyday if I could the leggings are the best it in between pricey and affordable you should try it outttt!
Erin L.
South Jordan, UT
I loved my outfit for the longest time. I purchased this set, and one other at the same time last August. Well, here we are in April and both pairs of leggings AND Tee's have holes in them in multiple places. These are cute and comfortable, but not long lasting quality at all. Very disappointed with the materials considering what we pay for the name. Holes happened around the same timing and likely both sets have been washed an equal amount of time. What a bummer.
Maria F.
Buyyy this it’s the best and they look so good on you once you put it on 😍😍 best ones
Génesis P.
Me encanta este tipo de ropa, su calidad es excelente, es muy duradera, se le ve bien a todo tipo de persona. No he tenido ningún imprevisto con este conjunto, puedo hablar maravillas sobre esto
Courtney B.
Lamaline, NL
Comfortable loose fitting clothing. Goes great with any thing. Doesn’t hold up as well in the dryer as other brands.
Paola R.
It expresses so much through the rainbow logo it has, it is very interesting and decisive for those of us who have an open mind, I really like this style, it expresses originality and elegance. It is very difficult to say that I do not like these clothes, when I really love it, I recommend it 100%

Looking for your answer?