BY RAINBOW LIGHT

Rainbow Light® Women's One™ Just 1 Once® Dietary Supplement.
Now! Allergen SafeGuard® guaranteed free of gluten, yeast, milk, eggs, soy, nuts, fish/shellfish.
Feel the difference.
Food-based multivitamin.
Heart, bone & breast health.
800IU vitamin D3 & probiotics.
Gentle on the stomach.
30 tablets. see more...

Rainbow Light Women's One Tablets - 30 CT
  • "I do not use it everyday like I am suppose to so I need to make sure I do that to really get the wonderful benefits of taking a multivitamin. " in 2 reviews
  • "My energy level has increased a lot since I started taking them, and they don't make you feel sick/nauseous." in 1 review
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought these at Whole Foods since they were the only gluten free ones available. They were also the most affordable! I think they have a good amount of everything in them and they have iron and B vitamins which I loved. Definitely recommend.
Dee R.
Philadelphia, PA
These are the BEST vitamins I have ever used. I have noticed a real difference since taking them. I first used them years ago because other vitamins make me nauseous (a common side effect). These are so gentle I can take them on an empty stomach if I wanted to. I have recommended these to several friends and they also love them. The one side effect is that it will make your urine bright yellow relatively quickly, but that fades away. I would recommend these to any woman looking for a great daily multivitamin.
Kim R.
Waterloo, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these vitamins. They can be taken on an empty stomach and doesn't cause an upset stomach. I have had my blood work done since I started using these and I had normal vitamin levels.
Jackeline H.
Favorite women's vitamins! They are food-based and natural. My energy level has increased a lot since I started taking them, and they don't make you feel sick/nauseous. However, my pee does come out a neon yellow when taking them, but only the first time I pee after taking the vitamin (sorry for sharing TMI). They are also affordable, and come in tons of "varieties" to choose from depending on what your needs are.
Sarah L.
Port St Lucie, FL
I started using this brand of vitamin with I was pregnant with the pre natal vitamins and then after I had my baby I started using the women's one. I will never use another multi vitamin. These vitamins are so gentle on your stomach and they have everything your body needs and I love the fact that they take care of your digestive health as well and have probiotics in them. I have been using these for years and will defiantly keep purchasing these.
Adedayo M.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these vitamins. I don't eat much, and I have an iron deficiency, so I'm always worried about my health. But taking these makes me feel better about getting the nutrition I'm supposed to be getting. The only drawback is the pills are very large and can be hard for me to personally swallow. They also have an unpleasant smell, tmbut there isn't any bad aftertaste when I swallow, so its not too bad.
Siri S.
My best friend gave me these since she was on prenatal vitamins. Definitely gentle on my stomach, though these pills stink and are super hard to swallow. The pills are not a capsule and are similar in size to the large calcium pills. Not my favorite thing to take, but when I do, I make sure I have a large glass of water.
Melissa J.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
I decided to take a more serious approach to my health a couple of years ago and the first thing on my list was to find a new multivitamin. I did a lot of research and comparisons and finally chose this wonderful product that had everything I was looking for. Women's One has all of the usual vitamins, as well as supplements formulated for a woman's health. Additionally, the product incorporates powdered greens and digestive support all in a gentle on the stomach, sugar free tablet.
K. W.
This has to be the one of the best if not the best vitamins to take. I have been taking them for a year now and I have so much more energy plus my skin and nails are looking better then when I started. They are very large but I don't have any issues with taking them. I love Rainbow Light products!
Jessica J.
Pittsfield, Nh
Great vitamin. I take it even when I'm not pregnant. It's very sensitive on your stomach. Doesn't have artificial colors. They are large and have a chalky outside (they aren't a capsule) so if you don't take a large enough sip of water it could be problematical. But most vitamins are that big.
Susie S.
Steep Falls, ME
Has anyone experienced adverse digestive problems from this vitamin? If so, is there a time of day you take it that seems to combat the symptoms most effectively?
Victoria F.