BY RAINBOW LIGHT

Rainbow Light® Women's One™ Just 1 Once® Dietary Supplement.
Now! Allergen SafeGuard® guaranteed free of gluten, yeast, milk, eggs, soy, nuts, fish/shellfish.
Feel the difference.
Food-based multivitamin.
Heart, bone & breast health.
800IU vitamin D3 & probiotics.
Gentle on the stomach.
30 tablets. see more...

Rainbow Light Women's One Tablets - 30 CT
  • "I do not use it everyday like I am suppose to so I need to make sure I do that to really get the wonderful benefits of taking a multivitamin. " in 2 reviews
  • "My energy level has increased a lot since I started taking them, and they don't make you feel sick/nauseous." in 1 review
Dee R.
Philadelphia, PA
These are the BEST vitamins I have ever used. I have noticed a real difference since taking them. I first used them years ago because other vitamins make me nauseous (a common side effect). These are so gentle I can take them on an empty stomach if I wanted to. I have recommended these to several friends and they also love them. The one side effect is that it will make your urine bright yellow relatively quickly, but that fades away. I would recommend these to any woman looking for a great daily multivitamin.
Sarah L.
Port St Lucie, FL
I started using this brand of vitamin with I was pregnant with the pre natal vitamins and then after I had my baby I started using the women's one. I will never use another multi vitamin. These vitamins are so gentle on your stomach and they have everything your body needs and I love the fact that they take care of your digestive health as well and have probiotics in them. I have been using these for years and will defiantly keep purchasing these.
Alice K.
lake forest, CA
They changed the packaging and it is much more appealing to the eye. other than that all good for a vitamin
Kate D.
Bourbonnais, IL
I take them every day and have for years. Great vitamins. I got my mom taking them, too.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought these at Whole Foods since they were the only gluten free ones available. They were also the most affordable! I think they have a good amount of everything in them and they have iron and B vitamins which I loved. Definitely recommend.
Renée S.
Burlington, VT
Began taking these years ago after searching for a high quality women's multi-vitamin with a dose of one pill per day. While the pill is on the larger side, it isn't unbearable and having to take only one is great. Plus the price is great for something with higher quality ingredients. Love Rainbow Light products, especially the multi-vitamins and recommend them to everyone!
Kim R.
Waterloo, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these vitamins. They can be taken on an empty stomach and doesn't cause an upset stomach. I have had my blood work done since I started using these and I had normal vitamin levels.
Jackeline H.
Favorite women's vitamins! They are food-based and natural. My energy level has increased a lot since I started taking them, and they don't make you feel sick/nauseous. However, my pee does come out a neon yellow when taking them, but only the first time I pee after taking the vitamin (sorry for sharing TMI). They are also affordable, and come in tons of "varieties" to choose from depending on what your needs are.
Adedayo M.
Providence, RI
I love these vitamins. I don't eat much, and I have an iron deficiency, so I'm always worried about my health. But taking these makes me feel better about getting the nutrition I'm supposed to be getting. The only drawback is the pills are very large and can be hard for me to personally swallow. They also have an unpleasant smell, tmbut there isn't any bad aftertaste when I swallow, so its not too bad.
Siri S.
My best friend gave me these since she was on prenatal vitamins. Definitely gentle on my stomach, though these pills stink and are super hard to swallow. The pills are not a capsule and are similar in size to the large calcium pills. Not my favorite thing to take, but when I do, I make sure I have a large glass of water.
Susie S.
Steep Falls, ME
Has anyone experienced adverse digestive problems from this vitamin? If so, is there a time of day you take it that seems to combat the symptoms most effectively?
Victoria F.