Rainbow Light Women's Multivitamin Gummies

• Supports immune health
  • Promotes energy production
  • Healthy skin support
  • NOTE: This product is heat sensitive; during warmer months, contents may become sticky. This does not impact potency or effectiveness.

Daily gender-specific nutrient support formulated to energize and protect the major systems of a woman’s body with high potency B vitamins and shelf-stable probiotics in a delicious natural flavored gummy

Is this Women's Multivitamin Gummi safe to take while nursing?
Rainbow Light Women's Multivitamin Gummies [product:rainbow-light-counter-attack] Does anyone know how long we’re supposed to sample these products before writing a review of them?
Start your review of Rainbow Light Women's Multivitamin Gummies!
Georgy Q.
Coral Springs, FL
Rainbow Light Women's Multivitamin Gummies uploaded by Georgy Q.
Really like them! I’ve been using them for more than two weeks, feel with more energy and they taste really good! would recommended!
Heather W.
Sanford, ME
Rainbow Light Women's Multivitamin Gummies uploaded by Heather W.
These gummies were not what I expected . When I opened them the saftey seal blew off. I still tried them for a few days. They are coated in sugar and have the smell of rotted fruit. They do not taste great. You also have to eat four to get the serving size, I do not recommend
Chelsea S.
Anaheim, CA
Rainbow Light Women's Multivitamin Gummies uploaded by Chelsea S.
I received a sample of these to try from Influenster in exchange for a review. I have been enjoying these gummies. I find that some gummy vitamins don’t taste very good, but these are sweet and delicious. I haven’t noticed any difference in how I feel yet, but these can take a while to take effect.
Christina F.
Monrovia, CA
Rainbow Light Women's Multivitamin Gummies uploaded by Christina F.
I wasn’t crazy about the the big sugar crystals covering these but it turns out they’re kind of necessary for the taste. There’s a strange flavor, kind of earthy and it leaves an aftertaste. I don’t hate them though although I think a serving size of 4 gummies is a bit much. I like that they include probiotics, fruits/veggies and green tea extract along with the regular daily vitamins.
April M B.
Church Hill, TN
Rainbow Light Women's Multivitamin Gummies uploaded by April M B.
the bonus part is that there gummies the disadvantage of them is when you open the lid the smell is not very pleasant at all to the point it will direct you to the point not wanting to try them but the adult in myself made me and the taste definitely matched the smell.If you could work on those 2 you would have a better product
Claire V.
Arverne, NY
Rainbow Light Women's Multivitamin Gummies uploaded by Claire V.
The main reason for choosing to take multivitamins as a candy or gum he is for the flavor; ironically, these taste horrible. More specifically, they taste like iron. Which is odd, since they don't actually contain iron. I suspect the flavor comes from the vitamin B. Overall, this is not a horrible product, but I would recommend going with some thing a little bit more well rounded for a multivitamin if you are a woman. This falls short.
Paulina C.
Rainbow Light Women's Multivitamin Gummies uploaded by Paulina C.
Berry flavored vitamin gummies with only good ingredients. Serving size is 4 per day. It contains 100 gummies - so I guess it lasts 25 days. Contains fruit and vegetable blend (grape, broccoli, onion, blueberry, tomato, raspberry, cranberry, prune, cherry, carrot, bilberry, spinach, kale & brussels)
Melissa R.
Elgin, IL
Rainbow Light Women's Multivitamin Gummies uploaded by Melissa R.
To start off with im not much of a gummy person lol. And these were super strong in smell and taste! Maybe its just me but i had a very hard time chewing because the flavor was just too much for me.
Hannah M.
Atlanta, GA
Rainbow Light Women's Multivitamin Gummies uploaded by Hannah M.
Rainbow Light Women's Multivitamin Gummies uploaded by Hannah M.
I was a little unsure about these because I thought they were going to taste like cough syrup and mixed with a grape flavor (based on the color). But they were surprisingly tasty! I don’t mind taking them everyday. I have been using them for about 2 weeks and definitely have a little extra energy throughout the end of the day. I can also see more glow in my skin.
Sapan P.
Phoenixville, PA
Rainbow Light Women's Multivitamin Gummies uploaded by Sapan P.
I have had few different brands of multivitamins gummies in the past but this one is not good in taste and the smell is just terrible. I wouldn't buy this only for these two reasons; however, I do feel a difference in my overall health when I skip a day so the product does works.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dana B.
Pt Charlotte, FL
il y a 2 mois
Rainbow Light Women's Multivitamin Gummies Rainbow Light Counter Attack™ Does anyone know how long we’re supposed to sample these products before writing a review of them?
Olivia P. il y a 2 mois
I don’t know if there’s a set timeframe. I have been taking the gummy multivitamin for about a week and wrote a positive review, and I’ll update it if I have more information to share. I only used the Counter Attack for two days before I wrote my review. Counter Attack upset my stomach so I won’t be taking it any more. In my opinion, it would be wrong for them to say we *must* try each product for a set amount of time, because some people will know right away if something agrees/disagrees with their body. In my case, I knew within an hour that my body does NOT get along with Counter Attack 😂