BY RAINBOW LIGHT

Rainbow Light Vitamin D Sunny Gummies Sour Lemon Description: Organic Cane Sugar No Preservatives Natural Colors and Flavors High Potency 1,000 IU Vitamin D3 Per Gummy Rainbow Light's Vitamin D3 1,000 IU Sunny Gummies deliver optimal daily Vitamin D3 protection in a delicious sour lemon gummy. Vitamin D is often referred to as the sunshine vitamin because it can be synthesized in the body with exposure to sunlight. However, sunscreen use, environmental factors, age and diet may contribute to vitamin D deficiencies. Current scientific research reveals that higher intakes of vitamin D are associated with long-term and enhanced immune resistance. Free Of Artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives lactose, gluten, yeast, milk, eggs, soy, nuts, fish/shellfish and wheat. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Rainbow Light Vitamin D Sunny Gummies Sour Lemon Directions For daily protection take one gummy per day, with or between meals. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Gummy Servings Per Container: 50 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 10 Total Carbohydrates 3 g 2% Sugars 2 g Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol) 1000 IU 250% Other Ingredients: Glucose syrup, organic cane sugar, water, gelatin, citric acid, lactic acid, glazing agent (vegetable oil, beeswax), natural color (curcumin), natural flavor (lemon), tartaric acid. • Vitamin D (1,000 IU),other ingredients: Glucose sytrup, organic cane sugar, water, gelatin, citric acid, lactic acid, glazing agent (vegetable oil, beeswax), natural color (beta-carotene, tomato lycopene), natural flavor (lemon), agar agar.contains ingredients derived from soy • Gluten Free see more...

Lorelei K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite vitamin brand. I love the gummy option, as I find that compressed pellet vitamins really upset my stomach. The flavor of these is decent and they are not overly sweet. Definitely the best way to get extra vitamin D into the system! My only complaint about these is that they do tend to get a little pricey.
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just recently discovered this product for me & my family. We live in the North East & it's extremely important to take vitamin D in the winter. This is a great tasting way to do it. I found mine on Amazon for about $11. It's made all the difference.
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These aren't my favorite. They taste okay but they aren't easily digestible for me. I noticed a small difference in immune health but I have had better results with other brands. I wouldn't purchase again unless they were out of everything else.
Jordy O.
Stouffville, ON
Love the sour flavour of these gummies! Great for winter months, or all year round
Oralia J.
San Antonio, TX
Who good is this for baby's
Ashwini S.
Hicksville, NY
How does it taste and is it really good for health
Tiffany S.
Are these made organically?

Amazon