Rainbow Light Vibrance Postnatal Multivitamin

Promotes babies' eye and brain development with lutein. Lutein is concentrated in a part of the retina that develops rapidly in a baby's first year of life. Provides a blend of botanicals including moringa and organic fenugreek, traditionally used by breastfeeding mothers. Non-GMO Vegetarian & Gluten- free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rainbow Light Vibrance Postnatal Multivitamin!
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
I liked these post natal vitamins and my OBGYN clinic I used to work at distributed this product because the doctors liked all the ingredients so much. The pills are big but aren't too big or large horse pills by any means and they are one of the few that didn't make me nauseas or throw up after taking them.
Carly H.
Rainbow Light Vibrance Postnatal Multivitamin uploaded by Carly H.
Purchased at: Amazon
My Rainbow Light Vibrance Postnatal Multivitamin has successfully helped me, for the past 12 months, to insure I have the right balance to support both me & my baby. This postnatal multivitamin has a blend of breastfeeding supporting ingredients -- moringa, organic fenugreek, and fennel seed. Also, to help w/ infant development they've included -- iron, folate, choline, and lutein -- for brain and eye development. They've also included -- fruits, vegetables, and probiotics. Additionally, I've found it easy to digest, as I have a sensitive stomach to some vitamin combinations can leave me nauseous and "belching" the flavor later, this doesn't to that. I highly recommend this postnatal multivitamin.
Bree L.
These postnatal multivitamins are absolutely fantastic and worked quickly for me. I really like Rainbow Light, they are a very reputable brand that’s been around for awhile. I absolutely recommend these multivitamins.
Mira I.
I was just ok for me, not a big fan but I didn’t dislike either.I didn’t mind the taste since it met my expectations.
Natalia B.
N Highlands, CA
I am taking these multivitamins for a few months. Like that are in capsules so you don’t feel the taste. The only challenge for mw is to not to forget to take two times per day😅. Overall like them
Tana H.
Timnath, CO
I like these just as much as the prenatal ones. I won’t lie, they don’t taste the best. But, I figure that’s a small price I have to pay for quality ingredients.
Jennifer I.
Indian Head, MD
Such a great over-the-counter postnatal vitamin to keep you still getting all your nutrients as a new Mama it's so important! and I just can't stress it enough because we go through so much when we are pregnant and give birth and our child takes all of our nutrients first so I definitely recommend taking this for quite a while even after you give birth!
Whitney W.
Queen Creek, AZ
This was helpful when I was transitioning into postpartum. It helped me stay balanced and healthy
Nicole P.
I love all of Rainbow Light Vitamins.  Good price for the quantity you receive.  These also do not make me nauseous if I take them before eating.
Holly M.
Palm Coast, FL
Great product, but ridiculously overpriced for what you get. Have found much better alternatives.

Looking for your answer?