Rainbow Light Prenatal Precious Gems Gummies Non-GMO Project Verified

Prenatal Precious Gems is a delicious non-GMO project verified, vegan multivitamin gummy designed to nourish a women's body and support baby's healthy development. This multivitamin gummy delivers scientifically studied ingredients to support mom and baby from conception through nursing.* Mom’s natural energy production and vigor is supported with B vitamins. Folate supports baby’s healthy brain development*

The essential nutrients are combined with our Superfoods blend, ginger juice extract, and probiotics to provide a comprehensive multivitamin that supports mom and baby.

Rainbow Light is the only brand with CleanGum™ Technology, a unique gummy manufacturing technology that does not use recycled starch and therefore minimized cross contamination and maximizes quality.

The delicious Tropical Twist flavor is made with natural flavors and colors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rainbow Light Prenatal Precious Gems Gummies Non-GMO Project Verified!
How would you rate this product?
9 months agoHolmdel, NJ
I love my Rainbow Light Prenatals, I will say the gummies have a very strong taste to them, so I prefer taking the actual vitamins but they work just as great! I Love that there are no chemicals in these vitamins which should make you feel better that you are not only taking care of yourself but your baby as well!
8 months agoMurrysville, PA
My favorite! Of all the brands I've tried this is the only one that stays down. And thankfully they are also tasty. I now have them one subscribe and save.
9 months ago
This vitamin is well worth the price. It has everything that a pregnant woman and her baby needs. The only thing I dislike is how big it is.
9 months ago
Yo recomiendo estas vitaminas para todas aquellas mujeres que expectan quedar embarazada ya que cumple con todas los nutrientes necesarios
5 months agoChicago, IL
Great vitamin! Helped with my morning sickness and constipation throughout my entire pregnancy. Highly reccomend these prenatal vitamins!
8 months agoBethesda
I find myself feel confused using this product it's a good product but I find myself feeling it's less student for me then the other one
9 months ago
Fairly good for the price. Love that they have probiotic and greens features as well. Don’t have the greatest flavor but do the trick
23 days ago
This is the best stuff for pregnant women even when you are getting sick they make your hair and nails grow
9 months ago
Tasted great. Made my hair super shiny and they were easy to keep down with morning sickness