Rainbow Light Prenatal & Postnatal™ Protein - Creamy Vanilla

Amazon CA: $24.49
*1 other buying options

Protein is an efficient fuel and needs increase by nearly 50% during pregnancy! But with pregnancy also comes increases in hormonal fluctuations which can sometimes cause aversions to food, or nausea resulting in inadequate protein intake. For those pregnant women who might not be meeting daily dietary protein requirements, for those moms-to-be with a fast paced busy lifestyle or for busy moms with newborns, Prenatal & Postnatal™ Protein is a great solution for a quick and easy way to boost energy.

Prenatal & Postnatal™ Protein is a great tasting plant-protein supplement providing an easy-to-digest vegan protein source to fuel a healthy pregnancy from conception through nursing.* A highly bioavailable plant-source mineral complex provides added calcium to support bone health.* The formulation is rounded out with the benefits of fiber, digestive enzymes and probiotics plus whole foods and added nutrients to nourish healthy moms and grow healthy babies!

Wholesome Food-based Easy-to-Digest Formula

The wholesome food-base includes phytonutrient rich organic spirulina, chlorella, pumpkin, carrots, kale, spinach, and beet, plus ginger extract to help counter nausea*. Prenatal & Postnatal Protein™ also provides 4 grams of fiber to support gut health and regular elimination.* The formula is rounded out with a customized plant-source digestive enzyme blend to enhance digestion and shelf-stable probiotics (healthy bacteria) to support overall gut and immune health without taxing your system or causing stomach upset.*

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rainbow Light Prenatal & Postnatal™ Protein - Creamy Vanilla!
How would you rate this product?
8 months agoBethesda
Absolutely love it my little one also I adore this product it's making me a easy life it's right in the spot it's really good one I like this one very much I highly recommend