Rainbow Light Prenatal Petite™ Mini-Tab Multivitamin

Potent, Therapeutic Nutrition

Contains essential nutrients that nourish and protect mom and baby throughout pregnancy and nursing, including 27 mg of iron to support metabolism and red blood cell production, 15 mcg of vitamin D to promote healthy bones and teeth, plus 65 mg of vitamin C and 1300 mcg of vitamin A to support skin, eye and immune health.* 600 mcg of folic acid -- critical for preventing birth defects -- promote healthy new cells and baby's brain, skull and spinal development.* High potency vitamin B complex provides natural energy and promotes cell growth and stress and immune support.*

Wholesome Food-Based, Easy-to-Digest Formula

Gentle Prenatal Blend with concentrated red raspberry, organic spirulina and ginger, plus magnesium and potassium, help naturally ease the discomfort associated with pregnancy.* Plant-source enzymes plus 25 million probiotics (healthy bacteria) enhance digestion without taxing your system or causing stomach upset.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rainbow Light Prenatal Petite™ Mini-Tab Multivitamin!
How would you rate this product?
8 months ago
I love these vitamins. Their perfect for people who have a hard time swallowing large pills. I did a lot of research and was actually taking these pills even before I was pregnant. If your a women it has all the daily vitamins you need whether or not your pregnant. This specific brand has a much higher amount of the daily vitamins you need especially when your trying to also provide for a lil one.
9 months agoMillis, ma
Love these. You can take them as individual doses throughout the day or all at once. They don’t hurt my tummy or make me sick and actually give me energy. They do make my pee fluorescent green for half the day though, so be prepared for that! Great product, awesome company. I’ll probably continue these through nursing.
6 months agoCheyenne , WY
I really loved this product in my first trimester, since eating ANYHING is hard enough. So, taking three of these little guys made it so much easier for me. These were wonderful and my bun is healthy! So, for me that is a win-win! Plus, it has all of your prenatal needs that are a must!
7 months agoLoveland , CO
Love these! I love that it’s a small pill to take that has everything that both me and my baby need. Especially in the beginning when it’s hard to eat anything, a small vitamin is much easier to take. It’s easy on the stomach too.
3 years agoOceanside, CA
Loved these! I took them throughout my pregnancy. I bought them at the vitamin store. They are pretty pricey. Close to $40 for a bottle. The taste is horrendous. I was pretty satisfied with them. I will buy them again next pregnancy!
9 months agoMaumelle, AR
All the right ingredients for a healthy pregnancy, easy to take, and didn't make me nauseous. I like that the pills are small making them easy to swallow. Very reputable brand with verified ingredients.
6 months agoScottsdale, AZ
I love the smaller size of these but during the time when I was having increased morning sickness I would still gag on these so I had to switch to something easier to take.
4 years agoAnkeny, IA
I really liked these prenatal vitamins because they were a natural, food-based version. I actually buy the mini tablets, which are much easier to swallow than the huge horse pills you typically find. And when you're getting morning sickness, nothing is worse than shoving a giant pill down your throat and hoping not to throw up! I ended up using these all throughout my pregnancy, and then while breastfeeding to help keep my energy levels up.
3 years ago
I took these along with a DHA supplement throughout my pregnancy. I never even bothered to get the prescription prenatals filled because these were superior. They are food-based, which is what encouraged me to purchase them in the first place. I never had morning sickness, just bouts of nausea and I think the blends in this prenatal are what helped. I still take them and I am 4 months postpartum.
3 years ago
I loved taking these while pregnant. It was so much easier to take one with each meal for a total of 3 a day to meet my doctors recommended dose plus their a food based prenatal so they were easy to digest