Add a Photo

By RAINBOW LIGHT
#41 in Prenatal Supplements
Dietary Supplement Bio-Balanced Systems Food-Based Multivitamin Easy-to-Swallow Mini-Tabs Digestive & Probiotic Support 800 mcg Folic Acid Gentle, Targeted Nutrition for Pregnant & Nursing Women Supports all body systems of pregnant and nursing women with: Research-Based Multivitamin Protection providing optimal nutrient potencies including 800 mcg folic acid, extra iron and 800 IU vitamin D3, especially important during pregnancy and lactation to support rapid fetal bone development and maternal bone health.* A Gentle Prenatal Blend of nourishing botanicals traditionally used to support a healthy pregnancy, including fresh ginger juice plus probiotics to help soothe digestion.* Purchase supports at risk moms and babies worldwide through ongoing 10:1 vitamin angels donations. Guarantee: 100% Natural - Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives a
Lucinda S.
Lucinda S.
Ankeny, IA

I really liked these prenatal vitamins because they were a natural, food-based version. I actually buy the mini tablets, which are much easier to swallow than the huge horse pills you typically find. And when you're getting morning sickness, nothing is worse than shoving a giant pill down your throat and hoping not to throw up! I ended up using these all throughout my pregnancy, and then while breastfeeding to help keep my energy levels up.
Ella R.
Ella R.

I took these along with a DHA supplement throughout my pregnancy. I never even bothered to get the prescription prenatals filled because these were superior. They are food-based, which is what encouraged me to purchase them in the first place. I never had morning sickness, just bouts of nausea and I think the blends in this prenatal are what helped. I still take them and I am 4 months postpartum.
Megan M.
Megan M.

This is the most incredible prenatal I have ever tried! Between my two pregnancies I have been searching for a prenatal that doesn't upset my stomach, and not only does this one deliver on that but I can actually take it on an empty stomach!! It is so gentle, and I love the natural ingredients.
Kat S.
Kat S.

I loved taking these while pregnant. It was so much easier to take one with each meal for a total of 3 a day to meet my doctors recommended dose plus their a food based prenatal so they were easy to digest
Michele P.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA

Loved these! I took them throughout my pregnancy. I bought them at the vitamin store. They are pretty pricey. Close to $40 for a bottle. The taste is horrendous. I was pretty satisfied with them. I will buy them again next pregnancy!
Eileen H.
Eileen H.
Yuma, AZ

I'm pregnant and get the prescription prenatals from Walgreens but kind of want to try these as well.

Join Now