BY RAINBOW LIGHT #5 in Prenatal Supplements

Dietary Supplement. Food-Based Multivitamin. Potent Prenatal Nutrition. Gentle on the Stomach. Guaranteed 100% Natural This once-daily prenatal multivitamin provides potent vitamins and minerals in a base of superfood extracts that promote baby s healthy development, and support mom s nutrition and energy, in just one tablet a day.*  Plant-source enzymes, ginger juice and probiotics support digestion and absorption, for no stomach upset.*  Prenatal One™ is 100% natural, vegetarian and vegan, and is guaranteed to be free of animal ingredients throughout every stage of the production process.

• How big are these pills? I currently take a Prenatal and a separa...1 Answers
  • Can you really take this vitamin on an empty stomach or do you ne...7 Answers
  • Does this make you feel sick?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Before I became pregnant I had been really bad about taking vitamins - not because I didn't want to, but because they always seemed to make me queasy whether I ate food with them, before or after, it didn't matter - I felt sick!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love that these are food-based, so much easier on your stomach!" in 1 review
Crystal K.
Detroit
I took these before and during pregnancy. Had to stop taking them because they were upsetting my tummy. They are a decent price and not all bad. They tapped give me a healthy, beautiful and strong daughter. Didn't care for the after taste. Overall it is a decent prenatal vitamin. I always recommend this first.
Lana V.
Hands down, my favorite prenatal! I like that there is nothing artificial! All natural, gmp certified non gmo ingredients! I love that there is ginger in here for when I feel like I'm going to puke. I'm 35 weeks with my 4th child. I've used this as my prenatal ever since my 1st pregnancy with my oldest. It's high in b vitamins which are very essential for our brain and nerve health let alone the baby! Highly recommend. Oh if you have trouble swallowing pills, try Rainbow Light's mini-tab prenatals! Still same great quality. I like all of Rainbow Light products.
Mily Melsz B.
These are my current prenatals and I'm so happy I stuck with these instead of other brands I have tried.  These do not upset your stomach and you only have to take ONE daily!  The dosage of vitamins in Rainbow Light are higher and richer than most prenatals.  This product can be found at Whole Foods or Amazon.com.
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my first choice for a prenatal multivitamin. They are vegan and gluten free. They are easy to digest and contain probiotics and enzymes. They are average size for a multivitamin and I don’t find them hard to swallow. They are very smooth. They have complete nutrition for Mom and baby so can be used from conception through nursing!
Alex L.
Winter Spgs, FL
This is by far the best prenatal vitamin out there. I tried others and they always made me feel nauseous. Rainbow Light Prenatal One is plant based and has more than enough supplements. You can even take it on an empty stomach. Highly recommend!
Taylor R.
Denver, CO
These are fantastic! I never had them upset my stomach or give me gross burps, even through my whole pregnancy. They cost more than other prenatal but I do think it’s worth it considering they are plant based. I took one star off because they are a bit large and sometimes hard to swallow.
Mei M.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It was effective when I could actually get them down. To be fair though I’ve never liked swallowing large pills, so I blended these in smoothies. Being pregnant also makes you sensitive to certain smells so something about these made me queasy. These have so much awesome extras that other prenatals don’t though, so that’s why these still get three stars.
Carmen D.
I bought these because it you only have to take one a day. I bought them at vitamin shoppe. They are affordable. Make sure to eat before you take it because if you don’t it can make you nauseas. The size is pretty big but the great thing is that you only have to take one a day.
Vanessa T.
Love these! They are affordable and have everything I need in them. They aren’t harsh on the stomach and don’t make me feel sick to my stomach. Highly recommend!
Victoria M.
Fern Park
I really struggled with consistently taking a prenatal because I was so sick. These were great because it's ALL plant based ingredients. I was able to digest these easily, and they didn't make me want to puke!
Lisa A.
Mentor On Lk, OH
Can you really take this vitamin on an empty stomach or do you need to take it with food? I often forget to take my vitamin while I'm eating so this would be great if I really could take it whenever.
Kris S.
Are these hard to swallow like other prenatal vitamins?
Erin S.
Do you feel these are worth the higher price compared to other vitamins?
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this make you feel sick?
Tiffany x.