BY RAINBOW LIGHT

Dietary Supplement. Fast-Acting ~ Eases Muscular Tension Herbal Prescriptives. Meadowsweet & California Poppy. Herbal Supplement Fast-acting for occasional aches and pains associated with minor discomforts, overwork or exercise including muscle tension, soreness, temporary tissue irritation, abdominal or menstrual cramps.*  Safe for long-term use. Herbal IQ™  Guarantee Our comprehensive Herbal IQ Guarantee program ensures thorough review by qualified herbalists of selected herbs and combinations, research-based potencies, and identity verification and purity testing of all inbound materials at our G. see more...

Melissa G.
Grand Island, NY
I love this supplement. It takes the edge off without that high or loopy feeling. Works nice for minor aches, pains, backaches, or headaches. It did seem to tone down my migraines enough to make them tolerable. It's by no means a replacement for RX if you need them. I do use these with my RX if my fibromyalgia pain from a flare is that bad, just be cautious and look up if your medicine might interact with the ingredients first. Definitely recommend.
Melody G.
Brooklyn, NY
This brand of supplements are fantastic and work really well. bit large but if I consciously relax before I take them I'm good.