BY RAINBOW LIGHT

Multivitamin Supplement - Delicious Fruit Blast Sweetened with Fructose The Complete Nutritional System for Children Rainbow Light s Delicious Fruit Blast NutriStars multivitamin is a comprehensive children s chewable. Recognizing that kids face many of the same everyday nutritional challenges as adults, we formulated the most complete nutritional system for children available to support growing minds and bodies. NutriStarts multiple provides all the vitamins and minerals kids need, plus it: Is naturally sweetened with fructose, a fruit sugar which, unlike other sugars, has not been scientifically proven to have a minimal effect on blood sugar levels. Is rich in antioxidants such as beta-carotene, vitamins C E, and zinc, essential to your child s health in today s challenging environment. Provides phytonutrient-rich carrots, spinach, broccoli, beets and green beans, plus superfo see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Rainbow light- nitro stars are delicious fruit blast. These tablets are chewable and are easy to get your kids to eat. They enjoy the flavor so much, they don't mind taking their vitamins. I do recommend this product.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Hot Springs, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
My kids loves these! So I buy them and make sure they take them daily and not more than that lol
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
My kids love these easy to take and I would recommend to any one Good price as well as u get 120 in each bottle can take up to 3 months to see that they levels are good with using this Would recommend to all
Daviontea B.
Daviontea B.
Calumet City, IL
Even though I'm an adult I still take these pills these gummies they are so good and the flavor is so vibrant I just love it!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Love that as an adult I can take these and not feel silly. So much easier to take these then to swallow the gigantic pills.
Dominique L.
Dominique L.
Westfield, MA
The Rainbow Light- Nutristars delicious fruit blast- 120 Chewable Tablets is amazing!!!
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Lamont, CA
I give this to my oldest son nnd he loves taking these vitamins then the other ones that i used to give him
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I know I am an adult, but I love eating kids vitamins. These are yummy! Chewables are like a treat!
Casandra v.
Casandra v.
Are these vitamins?
Kat A.
Kat A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Are these for kids or adults?
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
São Paulo/SP
Que que isso faz? Tentei ler mas não consegui.