BY RAINBOW LIGHT #61 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement 100% Natural, No Refined Sugar Wholesome Vegetables & Green Foods Plant- Source Digestive Enzymes Delicious Fruit Blast Great-Tasting, Chewable Multivitamin for Children Naturally Sweetened with Fructose Complete Multivitamin Protection with nutrient rich antioxidants - essential to your child s health in today s challenging environment. Wholesome Vegetables & Green Foods, often missing from kids diets, support growing minds and bodies. No Refined Sugar. 100% natural formula is sweetened with fructose, a fruit sugar scientifically proven to have a minimal effect on blood sugar. Guarantee: 100% Natural-Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and other objectionable additives often found in vitamin products. Contains no lactose/dairy or yeast. see more...

• Are these good for children who are only two years old? 1 Answers
  • What ages ate these recommended for? 1 Answers
  • can a 3 year old take them?6 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Melissa G.
Grand Island, NY
My kids love these vitamins! I have 4 year old twins, a 9 year old, and a 12 year old. They all love them and ask for them everyday. I even take them myself since adult vitamins are too harsh on my stomach. They are packed full of extra nutrients, and taste good not chalky. The shapes are cute, bonus for the little ones. These also have extra magnesium which is awesome for your muscles and stress management. I give these 5 stars all around.
Shannon G.
I tasted this product myself and don't find it appealing but my son sure does! He loves eating his "star" every morning. He has had a boost in immunity since taking this vitamin. This winter has been a lot less harsh on him and I think this vitamin has something to do with that. This product makes the vitamins more bioavailable to my son's young body than other vitamins. No stomach upset or any problem of any kind with this vitamin.
Betty B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son loves these! The star-shaped vitamins are easy to chew and apparently they taste great. I wish it has less xylitol content but it's really hard to find chewable vitamins for kids that are not overly sweet.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
These are great vitamins are very tasty...yes I even eat them! :P my daughter wakes up and first thing she asks me is If she can have her vitamin's.
she enjoys them so much that ive had to put them up high. (I always put all meds out of reach.)
Hannah H.
These are great for keeping your kids healthy and safe. I love these and my nephews swear by these. It met all the expectations I had and would buy again and recommend to every paren't that had a kid.
Dawnesha W.
Cabot, AR
I have tried a variety of chewable vitamins. My children love these!!! If you are like me, you want that extra boost of vitamins to help prevent illness and keep your babies healthy!
Jessica M.
Elmira, NY
My son loves these. he doesn't give me a hassle taking them. He loves the taste. Thinks its candy when I give it to him. Little does he know its good for you. lol
Jessica N.
You have some good healthy vitamins and my little girl loves to them so they are easy to give her we don't have to fight for her to take a vitamin everyday
Markeela C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These vitamins are awesome they are great tasting and my kids love them I don't have to fight them to take their vitamins anymore
Cassandra S.
Rochester, WA
My kids love these this is a fun way to get the girls to take their vitamins and help them grow big and strong..
Karen a.
can a 3 year old take them?
Susli C.
Do they have a strong smell?
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
Where can you get these at?
Jennifer C.
How's the flavor and texture?
Susan  H.
Oceanside, CA
What's the taste like on these? My kids are super picky and try to skip out on vitamins :(