BY RAINBOW LIGHT #41 in Multivitamins

Women's One Multivitamin is the #1 selling natural women's multivitamin with potent vitamins minerals antioxidants superfoods and herbs to nourish protect and support major systems of a woman's body and promote natural energy in just one tablet each day* Added calcium magnesium and vitamin D3 support bone and breast health while specially blended herbs promote natural stress and hormone balance* Live plant-source enzymes and probiotics (healthy bacteria) promote easy gentle digestion without stomach upset* Women's One is gluten-free sugar-free lactose-free dairy-free wheat free and yeast-free and contains no artificial colors flavors sweeteners preservatives or additives. Potent Multivitamins Specifically for WomenContains essential vitamins minerals foods and herbs in optimal potencies to nourish protect and address women's specific daily health needs. 200 mg of calcium support strong bones and teeth plus 800 IU of vitamin D3 100 mg of magnesium and 100 mcg of vitamin K promote calcium absorption and bone breast and immune health* Antioxidants including 5000 IU of vitamin A 120 mg of vitamin C and 30 IU of vitamin E promote skin eye and immune health and metabolism plus potent vitamin B complex promotes energy and brain health and stress management*Wholesome Food-Based Easy-to-Digest Formula125 mg of Women's Nourishing Blend combines superfood organic spirulina with concentrated herbal extracts of dong quai and red clover to promote energy and hormone balance* Concentrated beet kale and spinach juices provide added nutrition for a natural energy boost* Plant-source enzymes and 25 million probiotics (healthy bacteria) enhance digestion without taxing your system or causing stomach upset*Purity Guarantee: Free of Most Common Allergens; Gluten-Free Sugar-Free Lactose-Free and 100% NaturalWomen's One is Allergen SafeGuard guaranteed to contain no gluten soy yeast milk eggs nuts fish or shellfish. It is sugar-free lactose-free wheat-free and 100% natural containi see more...

• Where would I be able to get this brand and what would be the pri...1 Answers
  • Are these healthy?1 Answers
Kayla J.
Honolulu
These are pretty great. Since I have been taking them I have found that I am less prone to reactions to diary. They’re high may rated via unbiased vitamin sites so I felt they were worth a try.

It is a little odd that it turns your pee a bright yellow, but I’m fairly used to it.

I took a star off because I wish they had a petite version. I really hate how large the pill is.
Lela P.
These supplements are my super sidekicks! I love that they are plant derived and formulated with natural ingredients, which makes them light to take. You can take them on an empty stomach! I have definitely noticed a difference in my energy/focus levels at work with these and can tell when i miss a dose.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
This was the only gluten free vitamin at Whole Foods so I purchased it. It definitely taste like a vitamin but I love the benefits of taking it. It has Iron, veggie and fruit blends, and the B vitamins. I would definitely purchase again just because of the health benefits.
Jourdan P.
I've used this brand for 6 years. I started with their prenatal vitamins. They were the only thing that kept me going through my pregnancy. So, naturally I switched to the women's one a day. These provide nutrients, digestive enzymes and probiotics that our bodies need. You can tell it's working because of the energy and clarity you get from them. A lot of the nutrients are food based, but the while vitamin isn't, which doesn't bother me. I wish they sold these in capsules because the pill is large. Anyway, this is the vitamin I'll continue to use unless the formula changes.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
I was very happy with this multivitamin. Good quality, good price. I like that you can take them on an empty stomach, and it doesn't bother you. I also like that they're gluten free and very friendly to all eaters, plus the serving size is 1 per day, so you're not eating 2+ vitamins to get the daily intake values. It is a bit large, so be prepared to swallow a bigger pill!
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
Great product. It's easy to take (even though the tablets are kind of large), I feel good when I take them. My only advice is to take these with lots of water! I will continue to repurchase this product!
Jasmine M.
Really like these, good for the price. They are made from real food so you don't have to take it with a meal, you can take it whenever and it seems healthier. Serving size is 1 so you don't have to swallow a ton of pills or take it multiple times a day
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
I am a big vitamin advocate. My great grandmother who I adored always took vitamins and lived to be over 100 years old. I love these vitamins. They were suggested to me by a nutritionist in Whole Foods. I've since found them cheaper online. Ian very pleased with them. I feel like I have more energy and less headaches and I feel heathy.
Jindara S.
This is by far the best multivitamin. There's a few more added vitamins in a tablet given than the standard tablet from a doctors prescription. It's very easy on the stomach. The only down fall would be that it's pretty pricey per bottle but it's worth the price knowing my baby is getting the extra vitamins not given in the standard multivitamin.
Janilee S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Perfect vitamins. According to some tests it's supposed to actually have what it claims to have in it, unlike many other multivitamins. And it's vegan! They're big and disgusting but well worth it for the health!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these healthy?
Cass F.
Plaistow, NH
Where would I be able to get this brand and what would be the price range? I have heard good things about this.