Add a Photo

By RAINBOW LIGHT
#158 in Vitamins & Supplements
Dietary Supplement Heart Hearth & Immunity Food-Based Multivitamin Energy B-Complex & Probiotics Gentle on the Stomach The #1 Selling Food-Based Multivitamin to Energize, Strengthen and protect the Male System Food-Based nutrition with  energizing green foods and organic spirulina. Research-Based Multivitamin Protection- Delivers customized, protective nutrient potencies, featuring high-potency zinc to support reproductive health* plus saw palmetto and 1,000 mcg lycopene. Guarantee: 100% Natural - Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and other objectionable additives often found in vitamin products. Contains no sugar, lactose/dairy, wheat, gluten or yeast. Additional Supplement Information: Men s Strengthening Blend Saw Palmetto [berry] 2:1 Extract, organic Spirulina Lycopene 4:1 Vegetable Juice Complex Kale, Spinach, Dandelion Gr
Matthew G.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX

I love these vitamins! I have been using them for over 6 months now. I have noticed an increase in my energy throughout the day. I like how these are natural and they have a bit of probiotics in the pills as well. I am a repeat customer and I would recommend these to any guy looking for a multivitamin.
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
richmond, ky

These are my husbands go to vitamins.They are food based so they have a little smell and taste but it doesn't bother him. These for us were perfect, they are better than your store brand like nature made that don't do anything for you. Food based vitamins are the way to go!
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY

These are very effective for my boyfriend. He has high blood pressure at times and he's been taking this for a while and we can honestly see a difference with his blood pressure now. Has helped take some of his stress away.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo , MI

Awesome multivitamin. It relieves a lot of stress knowing that these are helping my boyfriend with heart health and providing him with a healthy life.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX

The rainbow light men's one multivitamin there are mean it doesn't take but one of those a day will help them a lot
Yippie H.
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH

Both my father and husband take these multivitamins and love them. The brand is high quality and reliable, as well as effective. These multivitamins meet our expectations and we would definitely recommend it
Azul D.
Azul D.
Boston, MA

I buy this for my husband and he is in great health so that's good. Not sure how much is because of this but it def helps
Lauren L.
Lauren L.

I'm just here for the badge
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Anniston, AL

What were your thoughts?
Christine B.
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Any certain age these are recommended for?
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

What makes this just for men?

Join Now