BY RAINBOW LIGHT

Dietary Supplement Bio-Balanced Bone Matrix Food-Based Formula Soothes Sore Muscles & Cramping 1,000 Magnesium & 500 mg Calcium Herbal Muscular Support Bio-Balanced Bone Matrix System provides targeted, bioavailable nutrient support needed for healthy bone building and repair. Customized formulas deliver Food-Based, Calcium/Magnesium ratios with additional nutrients and digestive support. Magnesium Calcium+ ™ delivers the optimal 2:1 ratio of magnesium to calcium and provides an ideal solution for athletes and others with muscle cramping to relieve everyday inflammation and soothe sore muscles. 2:1 Ratio Magnesium to Calcium supports muscle health, calms sore, fatigued muscles and aids in relieving cramps.* Multi-Mineral & Herb System for Bone & Muscle Health Comprehensive bone and muscle support designed to balance a diet low in magnesium-rich leaf see more...

Audrey W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tastes great. Easy to swallow. I appreciate that the ingredients are very simple. No extras and food based. Doesn't upset the stomach. I take 1 a day in the morning with breakfast.
K. W.
I love pretty much everything Rainbow Light makes that I have tried. This particular brand of magnesium and calcium is great. The pills are large and you take them 3 times a day but that isn't an issue for me. For some it might be. I find that taking this amount of any magnesium makes me sleepy. This brand is no different. I need the magnesium so it's something I can deal with. RL makes quality products and I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great magnesium and calcium+ combo.