Rainbow Light Kids One™ Multivitamin

Nourishing vegetable juice complex and essential nutrients for healthy growth* 15 Million CFU probiotics support normal digestion and promote immunity* Delivers important nutrition kids may not get from diet alone* Promotes brain, bone, heart, and eye health*

How are these taste [product:rainbow-light-kids-one-multivitamin]compared to flintstone vitamins?[product:flintstones-complete-chewable-multivitamins]
Start your review of Rainbow Light Kids One™ Multivitamin!
Linzy C.
Jesup, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Rainbow Light Kids One™ Multivitamin uploaded by Linzy C.
A little shocked as I am the FIRST commented. Really great vitamins, I mean really, really, great! We used them everyday, they were super easy to use a super healthy. I noticed a difference in my child after about a week and a difference in myself a few days! Love them! So great! I bought these off of Thrive market, a bit of a splurge but, worth every penny! I shared a pic of what all I bought on FB and got likes!
Kaley G.
Petoskey, MI
Although I really love their products I could not get my son to to these! He kept trying just to appease me but they taste awful they're super chalky and he refused to take them! So we will not be buying these again.
Nicole J.
Covington, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are really great my daughter loves them and I really think they help. She's very healthy and rarely sick.
Evelyn C.
Burlington, NJ
The kids love these like they are candy. Only thing I would say is the gummies might be a better form of this vitamin but other than that I'm satisfied . 2 thumbs up
Cristina M.
Oklahoma City, OK
My kids well actually eat these! That's always a plus and knowing it's good for them. Little peace of mind having them take multivitamins daily. Great price and affordable highly recommend it.
Alexandra R.
Rio Grande City, TX
My kids love these! They even ask for them on a daily basis. My kids have a great immune system and they are better than the Flinestones brand. I have been buying these for a couple of years now, I recommend them!
Amanda W.
York, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My niece loves these she even ask for them and takes them herself. Better than flinstone kids
Nina R.
I've been buying these multivitamins for years and my kids love them! I'm not sure if they have an other flavors, but we have always bought the fruit punch. These are very high quality vitamins and contain everything I want at an affordable price. Highly recommended!
Kimberly G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This are good vitamins for kids..there healthy and are chewable..my kids love them..totally recommend them
Ami D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These multi vitamins aren't packed with added sugar, fructose, saccharin or anything else they shouldn't have! We've seen a huge difference in staying healthy since we started using these 3 years ago. Love this trusted company.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
catherine L.
Pottstown, PA
il y a un an
How are these taste Rainbow Light Kids One™ Multivitamincompared to flintstone vitamins?[product:flintstones-complete-chewable-multivitamins]
Erica G. il y a 9 mois
The rainbow light is better nutririon-wise since they don't have any colors or sugar, but when the kids won't eat them it does no good. So probably go with the Flintstones unless your little ones will eat anything.