BY RAINBOW LIGHT #98 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement Chewable Multivitamin/Mineral Wholesome Vegetable Concentrates 15 Million Active Probiotics Fruit Punch Flavor Allergen SafeGuard™ Great tasting Fruit Punch Stars deliver all the vitamins and minerals to promote healthy growth. Complete Multivitamin offers effective and bioavailable forms of ingredients for optimal absorption. Wholesome Vegetable Concentrates, support growing minds and bodies, plus gentle nourishing herbal tonics. 15 million Live Probiotic cultures support immunity and digestion.* 100% Natural, sweetened with fructose. Guarantee: 100% Natural - Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and other objectionable additives often found in vitamin products. Contains no lactose/dairy, wheat, soy, gluten or yeast. Vitamin Angels - This Purchase sends life-saving nutrition to at-risk children worldwide *These statement see more...

Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Although I really love their products I could not get my son to to these! He kept trying just to appease me but they taste awful they're super chalky and he refused to take them! So we will not be buying these again.
Nicole G.
These are really great my daughter loves them and I really think they help. She's very healthy and rarely sick.
Evelyn C.
Burlington, NJ
The kids love these like they are candy. Only thing I would say is the gummies might be a better form of this vitamin but other than that I'm satisfied . 2 thumbs up
Cristina M.
Oklahoma City, OK
My kids well actually eat these! That's always a plus and knowing it's good for them. Little peace of mind having them take multivitamins daily. Great price and affordable highly recommend it.
Alexandra R.
Rio Grande City, TX
My kids love these! They even ask for them on a daily basis. My kids have a great immune system and they are better than the Flinestones brand. I have been buying these for a couple of years now, I recommend them!
Amanda W.
York, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My niece loves these she even ask for them and takes them herself. Better than flinstone kids
Nina R.
I've been buying these multivitamins for years and my kids love them! I'm not sure if they have an other flavors, but we have always bought the fruit punch. These are very high quality vitamins and contain everything I want at an affordable price. Highly recommended!
Kimberly G.
This are good vitamins for kids..there healthy and are chewable..my kids love them..totally recommend them
Ami D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These multi vitamins aren't packed with added sugar, fructose, saccharin or anything else they shouldn't have! We've seen a huge difference in staying healthy since we started using these 3 years ago. Love this trusted company.