Rainbow Light Kids One Food-based Multivitamin 50 Chewable Tablets

Wholesome food-based nutrition kids need in just one star-shaped chewable tablets per day. easy to digest

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rainbow Light Kids One Food-based Multivitamin 50 Chewable Tablets!
Jesup, GA
Rainbow Light Kids One Food-based Multivitamin 50 Chewable Tablets uploaded by Linzy C.
A little shocked as I am the FIRST commented. Really great vitamins, I mean really, really, great! We used them everyday, they were super easy to use a super healthy. I noticed a difference in my child after about a week and a difference in myself a few days! Love them! So great! I bought these off of Thrive market, a bit of a splurge but, worth every penny! I shared a pic of what all I bought on FB and got likes!
Light