BY RAINBOW LIGHT

Dietary Supplement. Bio-Balanced Systems Natural Energy, Resilience, Focus. Potent Vitamin B-Complex + Whole Foods. Stimulant-Free Natural Fuel. Gentle on the Stomach. A Complete Vitamin B-Complex with Nourishing Whole Foods & Herbs High potency B Vitamins plus choline promote stamina & mental alertness & aid in managing stress. Energizing vegetables, greens & herbs like broccoli, beet, spinach & eleuthero provide additional nutrition for a natural energy boost. Gentle on the stomach with organic superfood spirulina & other nourishing foods to aid in digestion. see more...

Megan L.
San Jose, CA
This is my B Complex vitamin of choice. I tend to get heartburn from traditional vitamins, but Rainbow Light vitamins are food based and are easier for my body to digest. I take these daily to help stabilize my moods and support my vegetarian diet.
Betty B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take these because I am slightly anemic and needed vitamin B-12. These are relatively small pills and go down easy, and gives me energy for the day. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family!
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love a b complete vitamin they make me feel energenic and strong they help me with my energy all day long and they make me feel strong and helthy all day
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
b complex is the best vitamin. does wonders for your skin. this brand is hard to find
Jennifer L.