Rainbow Light Embrace Prenatal 35+™

35+ Age-Specific Support for Conception, Pregnancy & Nursing
The Multi Just for 35+ Moms!

• Promotes Healthy Brain, Eyes, Nerves, Bones & Teeth*
    800 mcg Folid Acid - B Vitamins - Choline - Lutein - Mineral-Rich, Algae-Sourced Calcium - Vitamin D
  • Builds Red Blood Cells & Improves Circulation*
    Non-Constipating Iron - B Vitamins - Vitamin C - Vitamin K1 & K2 - Bioflavonoids - Zinc
  • Maintains Blood Sugar & Boosts Energy*
    Chromium - Vitamin C - B Vitamins - Spirulina - Kale - Collards
  • Helps Soothe Nausea, Muscle Aches & Tension*
    Ginger - Chamomile - Magnesium - Lavender
  • Gentle on the Stomach*
    100 Million Probiotics - Digestive Enzymes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rainbow Light Embrace Prenatal 35+™!
How would you rate this product?
5 months agoThayne, WY
Very good and doesn't upset my stomach like other, similar products. I'm able to take these anytime of a day, with or without food, no issue. I also feel that the price is comparable with similar products.  I would absolutely buy these again and recommend them to friends and family.
3 years ago
Rainbow Light Embrace Prenatal 35+™ uploaded by Irish R.
I'm in my mid 30s and ttc , I just want my body ready I'm happy with this product and want my body ready when time comes, got mine online and it's food based vitamin , I'm I love with this vitamin and hubby supports me !!
3 years ago
I hav been taking these since of i found out i was pregnant. My daughter is 7 months old now. Its great source of vitamins during pregnancy and keeps u healthy and hair growth strong during breastfeeding