BY RAINBOW LIGHT

DHA is an omega 3 fatty acid. It is found in cold water fish & fish oil supplements. It is believed that DHA is essential for proper brain functioning in adults and that it may help lower risk of heart disease. Our bodies don't naturally produce enough DHA so we must get the amount we need from our diets or supplements. Dietary Supplement 2 Month Supply Optimal Potency & Purity Additional Brain Support Nutrients Easiest Digestion Powerful support for optimal cognitive development and age-related brain health concerns* - in just one natural carob colored softgel! Delivers targeted nutrients and highly concentrated omega-3 essential fatty acids with no "fishy" aftertaste, featuring: Brain-Building Nutritional Blend - including 250mg DHA, which supports normal development of the brain, eyes and nerves, with folic acid, choline, EPA and vitamin E to support brain a see more...

Christina W.
Charlottesvle, VA
I’ve tried other DHA supplements and this is my favorite. However there does seem to be some variability bottle to bottle. Some bottles have an overly fishy smell, and some bottles smell more like oranges.
Clare J.
Delaware, OH
I have been taking these while pregnant with my second child. I feel mildly sick to my stomach after taking them. I prefer gummy vitamins, but I think these are better for me and baby.