Rainbow Light Complete Prenatal System™

Complete Prenatal System™ Multivitamins is a complete nutritional solution, providing optimal potencies of nutrients that are critical to supporting mom's nutrition and energy, and baby's healthy development, including 1,000mg of calcium for bone health. Plant-source enzymes and probiotics ease digestion, making it gentle on the stomach.

• Vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, superfoods and botanicals that nourish, protect, promote increased energy and help ease discomfort throughout the day.
  • 1,000mcg of folic acid: Critical for preventing birth defects and promoting healthy new cells, baby's brain, skull and spinal development.
  • 30mg of iron to support metabolism and red blood cell production.
  • 800IU of Vitamin D3 for healthy bones and teeth.
  • 250mg of vitamin C and 5,000IU of vitamin A to support skin, eye and immune health.
  • 1,110mg of Superfood vitality blend with concentrated alfalfa, chorella and organic spirulina for added nutrition and natural energy and to aid in absorption and digestion of co-nutrients.
  • 89mg of Gentle Prenatal Blend (equivalent to 2,308mg of herbal powder), 500mg of magnesium and 50mg of potassium to ease the daily discomforts of pregnancy.
  • High potency vitamin B complex for natural energy, and stress and immune support.
  • Plant-source enzymes plus 30 million probiotics to enhance digestion without stomach upset.
  • Gluten-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, wheat-free and yeast-free.
  • 100% natural: Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and additives.

Has anyone had nausea after taking this vitamin? I have heard a lot of women talk about his product. I just want to find a vitamin that does not make me nauseous like some other prenatal vitamins do.
Are they big tablets? Easy to take?
Start your review of Rainbow Light Complete Prenatal System™!
7 days agoClermont
I chose this vitamin because I was in the market for a new prenatal this pregnancy and this one checked all my boxes. All natural, great dosage for each vitamin, and the price was great. Unfortunately it was very harsh on my stomach so I had to switch vitamins.
a month agoThonotosassa, FL
I'm currently pregnant and taking these now. This is always my go to prenatal vitamins. Calms nausea, provides all the necessary nutrients for mom and baby, and it's vegan and  light enough to eat on an empty stomach. I would most definitely recommend this to any mom that's expecting .
3 months agoHarrisonburg, VA
I really like this prenatal brand because everything added in each one is just natural ingredients with all the supplements you and your baby needs. I will say that it taste awful and it’s huge! Just don’t smell them and it’ll be fine. I got the daily duo pack which includes a fish oil tablet.
2 months ago
I really liked. It didn't make me nauseous. The pill it is a bit big and not many times but did happen that I almost threw up because it kind got stuck in my throat. That is why I am giving it 4 stars. But for me it was a good supplement. It didn't cause any restroom problem.
7 months agoIndian Head, MD
Love this product! I'm a FTM and knew from the second I got that positive that I needed to start on prenatals. I did my research with other reviewers like you! And settled on these. I love that they are more natural and don't contain any colored dyes like so many of the competitors did. Love that their folic acid is in the form of folate and has so many of your bases covered including superfoods. Also did not upset my delicate first Tri tummy. Will continue with these for the rest of my pregnancy as well as future pregnancies
7 months agoRamsey, MN
I absolutely LOVE the Rainbow Light Complete Prenatal System!  This gives me all of the nutrients I need as a prenatal as well as a multivitamin.  The fact that it provides my daily greens and fruits is a bonus and makes me feel like I am doing my body good by taking these.  The only down side is the flavor, I notice the flavor more now that I am pregnant but it kind of has a "sea like" taste for some reason... but that might just be my tastebuds.  I would definitely recommend this brand.
7 months agoNampa, ID
I took this all through my pregnancy and my baby girl was so healthy and so was I! The Dha made her have big sparkly eyes when she was born as well. Funny phenomenon but it happens to babies who’s mothers take dha while pregnant. I used this one and the Nordic naturals which I love more but they can get pricey. However I love this one too and it’s very good. These prenatals never made me feel sick like other ones. Just the best!
9 months agoFarmingtn Hls, MI
I wanted to love this prenatal because it is natural, and has no artificial coloring like most prenatals do, but it made me feel super sick every time I took it. It was so bad I dreaded the time of day I needed to take it. I had to stop taking it because of the nausea it caused me.
6 months ago
Started off this pregnancy (second) trying this brand. They are affordable for the amount of pills you get in each bottle. Have no concerns or ways to improve. They have met my needs of expectations but doctor prescribed me prenatals which is cheaper for me to use my pharmacy, only reason I didnt continue the whole pregnancy with these.
5 months agoFort Lee, VA
It was tough to stomach with morning sickness, but complete in nutrition. It's easy to find and worth the price, however I did not appreciate the size of the vitamins. I ended up having to take them at night to be able to stomach them.