Rainbow Light Certified Prenatal Multivitamin™

Vital Nutrients to Nourish and Protect Mom & Baby

Made with organic fruits and vegetables, Rainbow Light Certified Prenatal Multivitamin is a pure, nutrient-rich formula that supports the health of both mother and child. This certified organic prenatal multivitamin with antioxidants provides comprehensive support for healthy fetal development and pregnant women's core immunity and vitality.* A blend of essential vitamins and minerals, antioxidants, prebiotics, and whole foods support digestive and liver health, and boosts energy levels* When taken as directed, Certified Prenatal Multivitamin can support a healthy pregnancy for mother and child.*

Certified Prenatal Multivitamin contains vital nutrients for a healthy pregnancy and beyond. Four capsules contain 2,500 IU of vitamin A, 800 IU of vitamin D, 60 milligrams of vitamin C, 800 micrograms of folic acid, 15 milligrams of vitamin B6, and 18 milligrams of non-constipating iron.

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

I know organic is better for your body but is this worth trying?
Does this have DHA?
Has anyone actually used this during and after pregnancy?
Start your review of Rainbow Light Certified Prenatal Multivitamin™!
How would you rate this product?
3 months agoPlymouth, MN
The pills are quite large to swallow but I do like the vitamins. I researched private lab results and this brand was ranked high. I felt good every day taking them and I have used them throughout 2 pregnancies. The price is worth the quality.
7 months agoCharlotte, NC
I tried these since I had read about all their supplements and how great they were. They were okay but did upset my stomach. Others that I had tried had not, and the prescription ones my OB had written for me were really gentle, capsules not pills and way easier to swallow. I am sure these are great for some people but as for me I can leave them behind.
8 months agoCaledonia, NY
Easy to take and actually helped my morning sickness. Alittle prices but I think they potency and goodness in these prenatals make it worth the price. I only could find them in Target near me which was irritating. I wish more stores carried them
6 months agoMilwaukie, OR
Ive been taking these prenatal vitamins for 3 years now and have grown two beautiful healthy babies while taking them. I love that they are food based. I like that they are not giant like other prenatal vitamins I have taken, they're easy to swallow.
9 months agoScottsburg , IN
I really like the ingredients used in this vitamin! The only reason it doesn’t get 5 stars is because it did make me incredibly nauseous. I believe the price is completely fair for what you get! I think everyone should try it out! I’m sure I’m the rare person who gets nauseated because of it.
3 years agoFrankfort, OH
Great prenatals that I took with both of my children, also helped me grow my hair after they were here and made my nails stronger. It's been a year and I am still taking them.
3 years agoOgden, UT
I didn't use this product for its intended purpose-- I have never been pregnant before. However, I did use it to help my hair grow more quickly & restore it a bit from damage, breakage, & over processing. Over the course of a few months, my hair grew about 2 inches in length, regained strength & elasticity, & became thicker. I recommend this to anybody attempting to grow their hair out or reverse some damage.
4 years agoDuluth, GA
So after a sick first trimester where even keeping some prenatal vitamins down (I've tried several brands) was a challenge. I almost gave up! I was trying to find something that was purely vegetarian and easy to take. I love these so much. I have little to no nausea because these are so easy to take. Now I'm sold on these and I know I am doing everything necessary to care for my baby's health.
3 years agoPlano, IL
This is a great product. I have a very sensitive stomach when I'm pregnant. These did not bother me at all. They are very easy to swallow and help ur hair and nails grow too! Nice added bonus.
3 years agoAkron, OH
I used these my third pregnancy and I loved them more than any prenatal I had used previously. they give lots of energy am dweren't constipating, also didn't upset my stomach like previous vitamins had.