Rainbow Light Certified Organics Women's Multivitamin Vegetarian Capsules - 120 CT uploaded by Ebony G.Rainbow Light Certified Organics Women's Multivitamin Vegetarian Capsules - 120 CT uploaded by Ebony G.

BY RAINBOW LIGHT

Rainbow Light® Certified Organics® Vegetarian Women's Multivitamin Dietary Supplement.
Allergen. SafeGuard® guaranteed free of gluten, yeast, milk, eggs, soy, nuts, fish/shellfish.
Made with organic fruits & vegetables.
Energy, strength, longevity.
Spirulina American ginseng angelica green tea Rhodiola mountain cranberry red clover acai, goji pomegranate blueberry broccoli kale, beet milk thistle.
Quality Assurance International certified organic.
120 capsules. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Ebony G.
Kansas City, MO
These are really easy to swollow and they did not leave me feeling nauseous.
I only took two at a timeinstead of the recommended four because I already take other supplements and that would be too many capsules to take at one time.
It did help with my energy and recovery after being on strong liver medication.
I would buy more of these vitamins.
Lauren S.
Burnsville, MN
These are not bad for a women's multi vitamin. They are easy to swallow and don't upset my body at all. I would buy these again. I think they are better ten a lot of alternatives and a good price.
Taylor B.
Very good resultsas far as energy andfeeling healthier but pills kept getting stuck in my throat. Not sure why. Think they were just too dry.
Latonya S.
This is a very good product if you take multivitamin I recommend it you try this product
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can you buy this product and how much does it cost? I'm looking for a good every day multivitamin.
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX
Does this leave a taste in your mouth ?
jennifer d.
What kind of orangic fruits are in this?