BY RAINBOW LIGHT

Dietary Supplement Digestive Health Plant-Source Enzymes Eases Digestive Discomfort Soothing Botanical Blend Potent & Full-Spectrum Enzymes Superior Digestive Support with Plant-Source Enzymes and Soothing Botanicals Advanced Enzyme System formula provides: Targeted Food and Herbal Blend rich with active enzymes that provide relief from digestive discomfort including occasional indigestion, gas, bloating, and constipation.* Potent and Effective with a wide ph range of 100% plant-source enzymes including brush border enzymes to further help break down different types of food including difficult-to-digest carbohydrates.* Guarantee: 100% Natural - Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and other objectionable additives often found in vitamin products. Contains no sugar, lactose/dairy, wheat, gluten or yeast. *These statements have not been evalua see more...

Lindsay S.
I use these because my chronic migraine causes all kinds of gastro upset. These have made such a difference. I researched a lot before I bought them, and I wouldn't change. I don't use them every day. I only use them when I feel I need them and they help immensely.
Suzanne D.
Niagara Falls, NY
I was having some digestive problems after eating so I went to the health food store and bought these. They do seem to settle my GI tract down. I don't take them every time I eat, but when I feel my stomach might act up.
Kerri L.
Broomfield, CO
After doing a lot of research on digestion and detoxing one's system, taking an enzyme supplement has become part of my daily routine, one capsule with every meal. This brand is readily available at my Farmers' Market grocery store, and is fairly priced. I have found that it helps me feel less gassy and bloated, especially after eating cruciferous vegetables or lactose.