Rainbow Light Active Health Teen Tablets - 90 CT uploaded by Christina W.Rainbow Light Active Health Teen Tablets - 90 CT uploaded by Christina W.

BY RAINBOW LIGHT

Rainbow Light® Active Health™ Teen Food-Based Multivitamin Dietary Supplement.
Bio-balanced systems.
Targeted teen nutrition.
Potent skin-clearing action.
75 million live active probiotics.
Food-based, potent, digestion-enhanced.
Eco-Guard™.
100% recycled.
100% recyclable bottle.
90 tablets. see more...

Christina W.
I’ve been using these for a few years, buying it at the grocery store every month or so, and it has been an overall great experience. It provides great energy, cleared up what issues I had with my skin, and makes me generally feel better. I will say the taste of them used to make me gag with its overt bitter and herbal taste/smell but I got over it. Would recommend for any teens!
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
Taking vitamins is a significant way to ensure your body is getting the nutrients it needs. Often teens need the most help with this because of their unbalanced diets. Personally, I love taking vitamins! It makes me feel good that I'm taking care of my body. I bought these from whole foods and they lasted awhile. The only issue I had is the tablets were kind of large and tasted gross if you didn't swallow right away!
Bebe K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ive been using these for years now and the one thing that gives me the most energy. Helps me eat right. Only problem is theyre a little too big but Ive gotten the hang of them now and they dont bother me at all. Also seen a huge difference in my skin.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
My daughter just started taking the vitamins for about a couple of days. So far it has not bother her stomach

back