Add a Photo

By RAINBOW LIGHT
#168 in Vitamins & Supplements
50+ Mini-Tab™ Multi + Daily Program™ 1,000 IU Vitamin D Energy & Stress B-Complex Probiotics & Digestive Enzymes 5 Products in 1: Research-Based Multivitamin/Mineral Protection in Easy-to=Swallow Mini-Tabs Comprehensive, Food-Based Multivitamin/Mineral - goes beyond mineral 100% DV potencies, providing optimal protection for adults age 50+ 1,000 IU Vitamin D - protects bone strength, promotes calcium absorption, strengthens nerves and muscles surrounding bones and supports enhanced immune function, colon and breast health* Potent B-Complex - promotes increased energy and healthy stress management; supports long-term brain and heart health* Extra Antioxidant Protection - 1,000 mcg lutein and 500 mcg lycopene, plus a range of antioxidant vitamins, minerals and botanicals Probiotics and Plant-Source Enzymes - provided maximum support for daily digestive
wendy m.
wendy m.

I love this product so good and healthy it works very well and its really pretty easy and amazing I recommend you to try it out if you haven't you'll love it.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.

This product is pretty awesome ! I started taking it and it really helped my skin clear up and it just makes you feel good . I recommend it !
Dee J.
Dee J.

I love this product it works so well and it's easy to swallow and it helped my skin a lot
Blessing K.
Blessing K.
Woodbridge, NJ

I love this. It's easier to swallow and don't make your stomach feeling bad. I got it from Walmart and it met my expectations and it's really a good value. Very good price.
Jeanette W.
Jeanette W.
Shoreline, WA

I love these multivitamins! They are small enough to be swallowed all together and they give me all the essential nutrients that I need daily. They are gentle on my stomach and I can find them in several locations. I usually buy them from Amazon and get them shipped to my house every 3 months automatically and I love that! I highly recommend these awesome vitamins.
Mila L.
Mila L.

Very good multivitamins to take Everyday and they are gentle to the stomach and easy to swallow
Lauren L.
Lauren L.

I'm just here for the badge
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Anniston, AL

What exactly does this help?
Reina H.
Reina H.
Watsonville, Ca

How big are they? Do they smell or have a weird after test? Where can I find them?
Fatima S.