rainbow® Baby Oh Baby® Unscented Herbal Body Wash

by Rainbow Research

Hypoallergenic
No Tears
Baby Oh Baby Body Wash gently cleans baby's body without drying delicate skin. Made with Vitamins A and E and extracts of Calendula (Marigold), Chamomile, and Lemon Grass. Our Unscented/Fragrance Free formula is great for sensitive or irritated skin.

Suggested Use
Apply to sponge or wash cloth and massage onto skin. Rinse with warm water. Gently towel dry.

Other Ingredients
Purified water; decyl glucoside (corn); coco betaine (coconut); sorbitol; olive oil carboxylate; glucose; tocopherol (vitamin E); retinyl palmitate (vitamin A); oat amino acids; organic extracts* of calendula (marigold); chamomile; and lemon grass; phenoxytol (green tea), grapefruit seed extract.

Made with Herbal Extracts*
No artificial color or animal ingredients
Cruelty Free • Hypoallergenic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of rainbow® Baby Oh Baby® Unscented Herbal Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Anastasia P.
Lviv
I like everything about this body wash, especially that it is natural and has no artificial smell. It lathers very good and doesn’t sting my baby’s eyes. The price is good and I would recommend it.

Looking for your answer?