BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Neutrogena® Rainbath® Fresh Plum Shower & Bath Gel cleanses, softens and conditions skin without leaving behind a heavy residue. With fresh ripe plum and floral scents, this formula works to restore the skin’s look and feel, while the rich, conditioning lather rinses away the day. Your skin is left in better condition feeling softer, smoother and restored.

HOW TO USE

• In the shower, smooth product on your body with moistened hands, puff or washcloth
  • Gently lather and rinse off
  • In the bath, add it to running water
  • When shaving your legs, use it as a skin-smoothing shaving gel

Ingredient
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Red 33, Blue 1

Buy on ULTA
  • "Who doesn't love rainbath! I used this for years until I developed a skin condition where I can't use oils. But, I always loved this. It's so smooth, great scent, and super hydrating. It's perfect after a bath. You can buy this at any grocery or department store. It's affordable and works great. I miss it!" in 9 reviews
The O.
Lancaster, CA
Smells amazing! Bought a big pack from Costco and I loved it. Left my skin smooth with no residue feeling. In not sensitive so I wouldn’t know how strong it it on some people but I definitely will be buying this scent.
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the scent and the Awesome fact that they use less harmful chemicals. They are actually recommended for women by my gyn. Latters well. Just wish it was not so pricey without a sale or coupon.
Gladys R.
I order this online, i used this today for the first time but the smell is too strong and sweet for me. Well that was my first impression.....Im gonna go back to rainbath the original love that one.
Dominique D.
Redby , MN
I just tried this and I love it so much it smells amazing and it’s pretty cheap and last longing! It’s actually gotten rid of skin tags for me which was a big surprise! I would highly recommend this to everyone!
Chelsea Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love this product so much! The scent is awesome & it doesn't leave that film on your skin, like other products, that make you feel grimy even after you use them!
lyndsey s.
Hixson, TN
I love the fragrance, and the overall experience I have using this is nostalgic and blissful. Like a comforting, lazy Sunday scent. But as much as I love this, with all healthier choices with natural oils and wholesome ingredients available in today's bodywashes, I just can't bring myself to make this a regular thing. Every so often I'll grab the 1$ dollar travel sized version of this and the sesame oil at the drugstore to enjoy as a treat. Would be a 5-star if I felt better about the ingredients I was putting on my skin.
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I absolutely love this shower gel! The fragrance is fantastic - so fresh and calming! My skin felt very smooth and clean after using it! I used it both with a puff and just my hands. Both ways were fine. My winter skin took a beating this year and this bath & shower gel restored my skin - softening & restoring it to be ready for summer! It has such a great conditioning lather and like I said, I love the smell! I definitely recommend it!
Jasmine C.
The first thing that i noticed about this body wash that really made it stand out from all of the others is the smell. It smells absolutely amazing, the smell also lasts after you are insisted showering which you don't find Often so that's a big deal! It also had an amazing silky texture that stayed with my skin after showering it is very moisturizing and removes all dirt or anything You may have acquired throughout your day.Big thumbs up to Neutrogena on this product!
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I've been a rainbath fan for a long long one. I take a ton of showers, and my skin dries out fast, rain bath really remedies that. The plum smells really good and isn't overly greasy. I've been using a lot more oil on my face and my hair, so this was an easy choice. Hard to find though!
can i try this
Ivori M.
Hewitt, TX
Is this product available at Walmart ?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Omg I would love to try this, this looks like it works great and smells good. Where can I buy this at?