BY RAIN-X #10 in Glass Cleaner

Rain-X 2-in-1 Glass Cleaner + Rain Repellent.
Applies Water Beading Technology to Enhance Driving Visibility!
Treated.
Untreated.
23 fl oz (680 ml). see more...

Shandelle O.
needed this because my windshield wipers broke and I was driving home from work. I ended up stopping at the auto store to find something to help. I found this and thankfully it kept the rain off my windshield and i made it safely home I reccommend it!
Crystal G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This product works and repels water on your windshield. Sometimes I don't even have to use my windshield wipers because the water just slides away like little sperms swimming upstream to its final destination. You'll know what I mean when you see it for yourself. Amazing product. Would buy this again.
Susan B.
I just purchased a new vehicle & my previous vehicle had a wiper on the back window, but this one doesn't. I decided to purchase this to see if it helped with my back window being clearer on rainy days & I am SO happy I purchased this! The rain no longer deters me from seeing clearly out my back window. I purchased this at Walmart for about $4.97 & I think that is a great price for this product! I would definitely repurchase, but I believe this bottle will last for a long while! The bottle recommends you apply it an hour prior to exposing to water & to reapply as needed.
Jandoe K.
Cordova, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is amazing! My windshield wiper broke so I used a little if this that was left over on my windshield. The rain just beads up and runs right off. Definitely worth the money!
Jason C.
This stuff is amazing. If you do not use this you have no idea who amazing it is!!! After I treat all of my windows on the car I also do my wiper blades. So that when i do have to use them (and it is are I have to use my wipers) it puts even more on the windshield. The benefits far out way the costs. It is not expensive and i am glad.
Heather D.
I love this product! Wipers went out on a van I owned a few years back and sprayed down the windshield with this product. Rain repelled beautifully with the random Florida rain and I couldn't be happier. I will continue to buy this product for all my vehicles as well as recommend!
Shannon C.
Galax, VA
I feel lost when I drive a vehicle that hasn't been treated with this stuff. I recently got a new vehicle and drove it in the rain and was so displeased with myself that I hadn't rain-xed the windshield. I went straight home and dried the windshield and applied it. The water just beads up and rolls off to the point you hardly have to use your wipers.
Jacquline G.
Toppenish, WA
I love how clean this makes your windows as well as the repellent that kicks in on rainy days. Use it on your outside mirrors of your car as well as all windows for extra help if you're not use to rainy conditions.
Grace B.
Columbia, SC
As someone who drives home across the country at least once a year, I know how much a rain storm can ruin a trip. I use rain-x before I go to make sure I'm prepared. you must follow the directions though!
S R.
Yes!! I know we al have windshield washer but honestly Rain-X is simply put fabulous on car windshields! My mom likes to use it on the outside of all the large windows in our house it keeps them crystal clear and no whit spots when rain hits and trickles down the glass
Nicole A.