BY RAIN FOREST

Shop for Garden Center at The Home Depot. Margo Garden Products Beach Pebble collection offers hand-picked stones from the most beautiful beaches in the world. All stones are naturally created and tumbled in its natural habitat to produce the most smooth and rounded rock for outdoor gardens and interior design and landscaping. This 33 lb. bag is easy to tote and store for adding a beautiful and long lasting accent to your landscape and design. Use Beach Pebbles as a substitute to mulch along walkways and outdoor gardens, in fountains, in interior and exterior planters and in creative interior and exterior design. see more...

Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite stones! We have them in the front beds and backyard, as well as our turtle tanks and fish tanks! Gorgeous, clean white. Smooth, minimal dust to rinse, and absolutely gorgeous glow when the sunrise/sunset hits them. Hands down the best stones!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
I absolutely love the use of white in landscaping. Everything pops with a white backdrop. Your greenery will look amazing against these rocks also any dark statues beautiful. It's really a great way to make your landscaping stand out.
Naida M.
I use these peddle to decorate my home in certain rooms. I love white and but my furniture is dark so these helps the horse look a bit more brighter and less dark.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Excelentes piedras en forma de huevo ,estan hermosas para la decoracion de la casa ,-es una forma muy buena de decorar tu hogar son lindisimas y las encuentras a un precio bastante bueno ,si las recomiendo
Erin Y.
I have a great reputation as a crafter. Last Christmas, I made everyone those things with a plant in a vase and a fish underneath it, where the fish eats the plant and the plant survives off the fish. I used these rocks in the bottom of the cases. The contrast between the bleach white rocks and bright orange fish was absolutely stunning. You really should have seen it.
Jenna H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I used these rocks for all weather purposes outside in my succulent garden (in large containers). The look so elegant and expensive and really add to the look of the garden. They are smooth and don't have ridges or dents so they don't absorb diet and grime keeping them looking fresh and new at all times.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
This is a nice way to spice up a vase or bowl. I added it to my hallway case and it looks so pretty. They rock is nice and heavy too so it keeps my flowers still.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This is a really great product my parents wanted are yard to look like a beach so they used these rock and other one to make it look like one I would definitely recommend this product
Kylar O.
I love these little pebbles! They can turn any plain dish into a beautiful centerpiece! They look nice and have different colors to choose from! Good price for the product! I recommend them!
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
These would be beautiful in a fish tank, garden, or even for certain crafts. You can finf them at Wal-Mart, craft stores, or pet stores.
Kylar O.
What do you use your pebbles for ?
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
Where are these pebbles sold?
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
How big are these
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Decorator Expert Level 1
Do you have a rock yard or a grass yard?
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
Where can you find these and are they expensive? I really liked some of the ideas I got from other Influenster reviews