BY RAIN BLO

Features Bubble gum balls. Case of 24. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alyssa P.
Fitchburg, MA
Nostalgia! These are the brand I would always get from the machine when I begged my parents for a quarter. They aren't the longest flavor, but hey its the novelty and nostalgia of the whole thing as well.
Jennifer W.
Walnut Cove, NC
I have always loved the Rainblo bubble gum balls. I love the flavor! True the flavor doesn't last that long but I don't remember it lasting that long as a child. I love the fact that once you get to chewing it the perfect size piece of gum in your mouth. Plus blowing bubbles is a benefit!
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
Great for nostalgia, and the flavor is great. Downside is that it doesn't last, but I buy these every easter and Halloween because I loved getting them from my Mom when I was little.
Dina F.
Clinton, MS
The gum has great flavor, but doesn't last very long. It also turns into cement after chewing a few minutes.
Charito R.
Fort Riley, KS
I bought these for a gumball machine my son got as a gift. The gum flavor was gone in minutes of chewing it. Didn't not like it.
TISHA D.
I used to love this gum but oooo how times changed there so hard now the flavor leaves so quick not that good taste like they use to have
Stacy S.
Dallas, GA
Looks awesome in our gym all machine. Love these for any occasion. Affordable and awesome for the quality
Tracey D.
Hickory, NC
These do not keep the flavor or the chewyness....after a while it becomes hard to chew and just tastes like wax. However I remember these from childhood!
Jasmine P.
Sylmar, CA
Great for kids, but not so much for anyone older than 8. The flavor runs out remarkably quick, but I guess that is in part of the fact that it is made for younger children. A good incentive when potty training, it's a weird tactic but effective nonetheless!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
This gum is pretty much usesless to an adult the flavor is gone with minutes but great for kids and very colorful and cute...
Balerin R.
Green acres , fl, Florida
Son buenos ? Y son muy dulce ?