Raid Yard Guard Mosquito Fogger uploaded by Tami G.

BY RAID

Keeps Bugs Away Up to 6 Hours. Outdoor Fogger Formula VII. Contains No CFCs or Other Ozone Depleting Materials A Family Company Since 1886 ~Fisk Johnson. see more...

Raid Yard Guard Mosquito Fogger
  • "This is perfect for outdoor events at home, like parties or get together's, works great but the smell kind of lingers for awhile." in 3 reviews
  • "I'm all about anything to keep the biting bugs away but if you have a large yard to do this is not for you." in 1 review
Ashlyn |.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I have a lot of mostiquitos in my backyard so I bought this. It seemed to work a bit but not enough to make any visible difference.I don't know if I would buy again
Violet L.
Buffalo, NY
Yard guard has proven to be the most effective way of keeping mosquitos down in my backyard. Obviously it's not 100% effective but it certainly helps eliminate bugs and bites WAY more than citronella candles or any bug spray that I've tried.
Jessica L.
The gnats and mosquitos seemed to have hatched this past weekend at our cabin. Luckily we had some fogger that we had picked up at the end of last camping season handy. The bugs were absolutely awful until we sprayed around the perimeter of the land and they noticeably died down quite a bit. Obviously there were still a few pesky bugs around, but definitely much more tolerable after using the fog. We liked the results so much we just bought another can for my husbands camping trip this coming weekend, and will probably invest in even more throughout the season and seasons to come.
Kim T.
Aitkin, MN
This works great for having bbqs, bonfires, or just hanging out not so much for gardening as it can't be sprayed by plants but I've found it very helpful for the other activities I mentioned I spray if about 20 minutes before hand all around the area anc then it seems to last a couple of hours
Tami G.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Raid Yard Guard Mosquito Fogger, 16 oz more...
Totally the best thing I’ve ever bought for summer camping. The flies were making us crazy this weekend and I had forgotten I brought this with. Sprayed it around our camping area and literally almost zero flies for hours after!! Amazing product, I’m going to go buy a case from Walmart!!
Melissa H.
Saint Joseph, MO
The Raid Yard Guard Mosquito Fogger is a great product to help keep those pesky mosquitoes away from you as you enjoy the natures beauty in the summer.  This scent can be found at your local retailer and is cost-efficient. I will definately buy this product again and would highly recommend this product.
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Not that it gets rid of all the mosquitoes by any means but it really does take a good shot out of all of them so I do use this in my yard quite a few times a year I do live nearest won't be lands and a leak so it's not full proof there still are mosquitoes but it really does limit them
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
I have used his before when having people over to cookout. It was nice to be able to sit in my back yard on the patio and not be attacked by the bugs!!! It's quick and easy to use also!
Samantha M.
Martins Ferry, OH
I spray an entire can of these around my house almost daily to keep the mosquitoes away. It works instantly! This year has been awful so I pared this with the Off! Active to keep us mosquito free! I tell everyone to buy this!
Jenna W.
Anderson, SC
We bought this bc the mosquitoes in our yard were awful. It seemed to do the job but only for a couple of days. So it would be good if you were having a party in your yard and wanted to get rid of them for the night.
Elizabeth P.
How well does this really work?
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How good is this product and what's the smell like?
Shelly L.
Broken Arrow
Is raid yard guard safe for pets
Tara K.
Horicon, WI
How much lawn coverage does this have?? Thanks!!