Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Jeff C.
Ashcamp KY
I was not impressed at all with this spray. Sure it killed some of the wasps nesting on my back porch, but most of them just got mad, attacked me and went back inside the nest. 3 cans later, and they are still nesting back there.
Brittani O.
We used to have tons of wasp nests in our backyard and by our front door. This spray is a life saver! It's got a long enough range that you don't have to stand too close to spray them. We always keep a couple of bottles in our garage.
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
This continues to be my favorite for wasps or yellow jackets. They frequently already our house and I find this one to work the quickest. Several made their way inside last year and I was glad to have this on hand, especially since we have kids.
Rose K.
Glenwood
This kills the stupid things! But you have to make sure you hit them or it does work. You can also spray their nest as a prevention caution but since i haven't found a nest myself to do so, please take that with a grain of salt
DANIELLE T.
NAPLES, NY
This is the only one I buy. We live in an old house in the country so wasps and hornets. Are my enemy. We get bald face hornets and just a tiny squirt of this and they're down and dead! No time to get mad and attack!!
Bailey R.
Crystal Spgs, MS
I love this product. It shoots far so I don't have to be around the angry wasp right before they die (sorry PETA they started it). It works every time great. It may cost more than generic but that's cause it's worth it
Mary D.
Norton
Works so well for indoor and outdoor! I love how effective it was and I bought it at Home Depot. I liked how fast it work it was instantaneous and very effective for what I needed it to do. I would recommend for sure
Sierra M.
Ukiah, CA
Was inundated with wasps with their nests and this spray at least help them subside enough for the exterminator to come and remove them - seriously was overrun by wasps. I would recommend buying this spray.
Kelly H.
Charlotte, NC
It has a great range so you don't have to get close to shoot the wasp nest. I don't have to worry about getting stung! I wish there was a natural version, but this is VERY effective. The smell isn't great, but I'll definitely use this again. It's a must have around the house.
Kat C.
Nashville
I used this on a nest out on our deck and killed those nasty buggers. I really felt like I saved the day. The scent is very strong, but it did the job. I might use a mask next time to avoid the fumes.
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?