Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer is the most effective wasp and hornet killer I’ve ever used. We live out in the country and have frequently had problems with wasps and hornets. We try to knock down any nests we see as soon as they’re being built. Wasp and hornet stings are extremely painful but Raid quickly and effectively kills the wasps/hornets to help prevent stings in the first place.
Kimberly L.
Grand Rapids, MI
There was a serious wasp issue at my home, they were literally living in the concrete of the house, and this stuff killed them within a minute. After spraying they were instantly slowed down and sluggish and then they just died. Fast permanent results, I can't ask for anything more.
Lindsey H.
Fayetteville, AR
I'm terrified of wasps, so for me, having something to spray them with from a distance is pretty crucial. This stuff can be used from a good difference and gets the job done. I'll probably stay stocked up on this stuff during the warmer months when wasps are out.
Natalie P.
I have never had a wasp or hornet spray work this well! It always kills the hornets right on contact! I got this from Lowes for a really good price! It doesn't leave behind a nasty smell either, this will definitely be my go-to product from now on.
Carissa B.
South Amboy, NJ
We spend our Summer's at a campground in the woods, So bugs are inevitable! This spray helps fend off the meaner ones like wasps. We've used it for this past summer & it helped! The spray took out the wasps first try. It's our go to spray now.
bridgit t.
Rio Rancho, NM
I am deathly afraid of being stung by a wasp, so I went into panic mode when I found one in my back yard. Raised has a strong stream that shoots pretty far so I didn't have to get near the nest. It worked fast and I haven't had an issue since.
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
I had a wasp nest near my front door entry way, this product was easy to use and it does shoot from far away - so you aren't near the nest during the fumigation. There is plenty in the can so if your aim is as bad as mine you will have plenty of product to handle the job.
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
During the summer there is a lot of wasps around my house they are doing they are doing hives and they poked my kid one time and they also poked my pet's I will not tolerate that so I went out and bought this and it killed thr wasps instantly
Karen P.
We have been in a battle with wasps around our house this summer. We sprayed Raid in places where we see nests or where wasps are going in and out. It definitely helps. They aren’t gone entirely yet, but their numbers have been reduced.
Elizabeth M.
Dallas, GA
We tend to get wasp nest around our front porch pretty frequently and the raid wasp and hornet killer works great at getting rid of them. It has a good strong spray that shoots a good distance and kills quickly. I highly recommend it.
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?