Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Courtney B.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Bonnie L.Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy B.

BY RAID #1 in Pest Control

Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer allows you to attack from a distance, killing the entire nest. It kills wasps and hornets on contact and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.

Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Have had to use this product several times and it works great, very allergic to wasps so this product helps " in 6 reviews
Nikki P.
Essex, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
It works pretty good it’s like this weird foam you put on the hornet nest and it messes them up 😂
Jill B.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Takes care of the wasps that's for sure, i just spray them and voila, they fall over. thanks
Viv S.
We had a huge wasp nest in our tree this summer and we blasted it with this. Goodbye wasps!
Janelle N.
Grand manan, NB
I use this every summer. works great for those pesky hornets. highly recommended
Megan P.
This product works great, especially on the nests that they are always forming.
rachelle a.
Never not had it kill a hornet or wasp! Reminds me I need to buy more......
Donna S.
Winnipeg, MB
We had a very dry summer and our lawn pulled away from our front sidewalk and we ended up with wasps making a burrowed nest. A dangerous area as it was leading up to our front door. We used 1 application at night of the Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer and the wasps were gone! I was so thankful. It really works well.
Cheyenne B.
Does this really work ?
amanda V.
Does it work instantly?
Ashley B.
I'm looking for a good wasp killer, is this worth the price?
Anne S.
Round Rock, TX
8 months ago I accidentally sprayed some wasp killer on two potted herb plants. They survived and are doing great. Does the product break down over time? Are the herbs safe to eat or should I empty out the pots and start fresh?
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I've seen that you can use this to ward off attackers.. is this true? could this really help in keeping bad guys at bay?